What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You talking about recent Azerbaijan? Most of its economy is based on its immense natural gas reserves and its still way behind Pakistan overall economically. Although the standard of living is probably better per capita.
LOL at idiot. Azerbaijan republic has less than 10 million and Pakistan has 180 million people. the overall statistics of any country with 180 million would be bigger than Azerbaijan. Anyway, you can compare living standards even before exploring oil. I am sure that there is no point in the past 5 centuries in the history that you have better living standards than us. :lol:

Who called Iran, dawlat e Ellieye e Iran? It wasn't the Europeans who coined the phrase they just translated it as Sublime state of Persia.
Do you want to teach a Qajar that what we were calling the country during our reign?!!! You are a true clown.
BTW, is Iran the same term as Persia? You are a fucktard as I mentioned before.

If you don't have a history, you can create one! Never underestimate nations. Look at the Russians- backward for most of their history but Imperialist Russia quickly became an unstoppable force that defeated numerous empires in a short time span and created the largest nation on Earth! Then look at the Soviet Union - a superpower in its own right but who could have predicted any of these developments?
China looked weak just a few decades ago and now look at them. A rising superpower with imperialist ambition to boot! Look at the Japanese- historically isolated (although with rich history) and subjugated by the Chinese. They established the first modern navy of Asia and became imperialist conquerors after rapid modernization during the Meiji period. Even recently colonized nations like India are rising and India is now a force to be reckoned with, at least militarily. If you have ambition, you can create a new and glorious history!

Your IQ is way below poverty line. I seriously don't want to waste more of my time on you.
I don't even understand why do you insist to comment in this section. mullah followers hate you because of tons of reasons and we don't like you either because of many other reasons. My advice is going and finding another section of this forum, and comment where people have more respect for you.

Respect is irrelevant on an online anonymous forum, it may mean something to you but there is something wrong with you anyway. :D

Hey I get along fine with the mullah followers though. :P

yes, you were rude when you insulted my people , my history ....
salam dadash, che khabar shode ?

chera davatoon shode ? yek jaye dige tagam karde mige be tarikh khodetoon khodetoon darid tohin mikonid :D

Toh quote karna chaddo. I was talking to you anyway at least not currently.

I was talking about Gandhara's connection with Indian culture without bringing in Pakistan and you attacked me like a swarm of bee. :wacko::lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom