What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I was talking about Gandhara's connection with Indian culture without bringing in Pakistan and you attack me like a swarm of bee. :wacko::lol::lol:

No I attacked @rmi5 who mocked Pakistan you just happened to be around pushing him along. I was just surfing through different threads but I wasn't going to sit around and let yall bash Pakistan. If I am in this thread it is your own doing. ;)

No I attacked @rmi5 who mocked Pakistan you just happened to be around pushing him along. I was just surfing through different threads but I wasn't going to sit around and let yall bash Pakistan. If I am in this thread it is your own doing. ;)

@rmi5 wasn't also talking about Pakistan but ghilzai claim of disassociating Legend of Rostom with Iranian people and trying to associate him with Pashtuns. You indeed had a comprehension problem. :o::o:

I was talking with @INDIC , and you started to meddle, and poke your nose.
No one wants to read your BS anymore, So STFU and leave our thread.

I don't give a **** who you were talking to only what you were talking about. Funny coming from you because when someone mentions anything to do with Turks all of a sudden every Turk is mentioned to come to the thread as if it is the end of the world. I will leave when I am good and ready. How about you leave and let me talk to the spirits. :lol:

@rmi5 wasn't also talking about Pakistan but ghilzai claim of disassociating Legend of Rostom with Iranian people and trying to associate him with Pashtuns. You indeed had a comprehension problem. :o::o:

People who have no history, what does that mean? Anyway @ghilzai is a Pakistani so I will defend him wherever I see fit.

What's the difference here?
rast migi kheyli fargh nadare , vali akhe fek kardam bahs tarikhi boode va cherto pert gofte dar mored inke tarikh azeri ha be iran rabti nadare , man khastam begam aksar tarikh moasere iran dast azari hast .

hamin

migan ta choub ra boland koni, gorbeh dozdeh khodesh faraar mikoneh, inja ham man yek harf e kolli zadam va in yaarou ham be khodesh gereft ke albatteh dorost ham boud. :lol:

Doesn't matter you called him here, you still don't know about me. ;) ;)

If you are going to talk about someone it is courtesy to invite them to the thread. Yes I do know about you, you are infamous. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom