What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

LOL irrelevant when the Qajars ruled they called their state the Sublime state of Persia. They acknowledged that their empire was a Persian empire they never claimed it was an Azeri empire and that is how it is taught all over the world except in Azerbaijan I guess.
Idiot, they did not call it Persia. They called it "Mamaalek e Mahrouseh". Europeans have called it so, because most of the land was inhibited by persians, and they could not even translate the original term in their language. Did you understand?

do you want an Azarbaijan vs Pakistan?.( my links are ready)

You talking about recent Azerbaijan? Most of its economy is based on its immense natural gas reserves and its still way behind Pakistan overall economically. Although the standard of living is probably better per capita.

کسایی که این کارو کردن، همون وحشی هایی هستن که با چماق جلوی سینماها وای میسن تا از اکران یک فیلم جلوگیری کنند، همون عقب افتاده هایی که کنسرت ها رو لغو میکنن. نمونه ی بلند پایشون هم توی مجلس به وفور پیدا میشه.

آرامگاه آرتور پوپ، ایران شناس آمریکایی در اصفهان

10259905_622791994452807_611293119095559190_n.jpg
taraf omeresho sarfe tahgig dar morede Iran karde ketabash(ke hame az Iran tarif kardan)dar danesh gahaye taraz aval donya tadris mishe baad vagti ye Gabr mikhad in karo mikonan.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Idiot, they did not call it Persia. They called it "Mamaalek e Mahrouseh". Europeans have called it so, because most of the land was inhibited by persians, and they could not even translate the original term in their language. Did you understand?

Who called Iran, dawlat e Ellieye e Iran? It wasn't the Europeans who coined the phrase they just translated it as Sublime state of Persia.

Agha haman10 merc postaye mano thank mikoni.khubi shoma?man ghablan posytaye shoma ro inja khundam.chand saletune va bacheye koja hastin?

Anyway @Surenas was right the whole time about you, too bad he got banned he would get a kick out of your claims.
LOL, I see that you have became on your knees, and crying for that troll :lol:
Anyway, he messed with the wrong person, and got permanently banned. :lol:

LOL, I see that you have became on your knees, and crying for that troll :lol:
Anyway, he messed with the wrong person, and got permanently banned. :lol:

He got banned for two account not for "messing with the wrong person". If I make another account I would get banned as well.

Bhaiya ji, maaf karo, I have no interest in discussion with you.

Toh quote karna chaddo. I was talking to you anyway at least not currently.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom