What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

If Cholas had been Muslim you too had claimed this like the other Muslim sultanates of South India and telling your kids about the story of Tipu Sultan and most bizarre things is Punjabis of Pakistan trying to preserve the purity of Urdu language from the Indians.

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

Posting a blog as a source is desperation on your part as usual. I can post a blog that says all Indian men are rapists must be true? :lol:

We both know why Urdu was chosen as the national language of Pakistan.

Tipu is cherished but we do not claim him as Pakistani we already spoke about him he died fighting the British so we love the dude he was a warrior.

Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars were Iranian empires just because the ruling class was Turkic doesn't mean it is an Azeri empire. In that case because Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan and the Afghan empires were ruled by Pashtun dynasties their empires are somehow ours by your logic. :lol: No it is not the world teaches many of those dynasties as Iranian dynasties not as Azeri.

Yeah we do we have Mehrgargh, Mohenja Daro, and Harrappa some of the greatest cities ever created in the ancient world.
LOL, you are a little troll.
What Pashthun history in afghanistan has to do with Pakistan?!!! for non-Pakistanis, Pakistanis are just Muslim Indians who divided a part of India as a new country. What they have to do with Afghanistan?!!!
BTW, the ruling class is what gets the credit. otherwise, Roman Empire should be called North african and south European empire, and Ottomans should be called all continents empire. :rofl: It seems that you have received F grade in your history classes.

Posting a blog as a source is desperation on your part as usual. I can post a blog that says all Indian men are rapists must be true? :lol:

We both know why Urdu was chosen as the national language of Pakistan.

Tipu is cherished but we do not claim him as Pakistani we already spoke about him he died fighting the British so we love the dude he was a warrior.

Oh really, let me help you. :haha::haha:

A Text Book of Pakistan Studies claims that Pakistan "came to be established for the first time when the Arabs under Mohammad bin Qasim occupied Sindh and Multan'; by the thirteenth century 'Pakistan had spread to include the whole of Northern India and Bengal' and then under the Khiljis, Pakistan moved further south-ward to include a greater part of Central India and the Deccan'. [...] The spirit of Pakistan asserted itself', and under Aurangzeb the 'Pakistan spirit gathered in strength'; his death 'weakened the Pakistan spirit'."

Pakistani textbooks controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What Pashthun history in afghanistan has to do with Pakistan?!!! for non-Pakistanis, Pakistanis are just Muslim Indians who divided a part of India as a new country. What they have to do with Afghanistan?!!!
BTW, the ruling class is what gets the credit. otherwise, Roman Empire should be called North african and south European empire, and Ottomans should be called all continents empire. :rofl: It seems that you have received F grade in your history classes.

Half of Pakistan is made out of territory that is Afghan and Eastern Iranian, namely the Baluch and the Pashtuns. I do not expect you to know this though the rest is made out of territories historically associated with out neighbors to the east.

No the ruling class does not get credit only in your mind because you are trying to steal Iranian empires and claim them as your own. Roman empire is called Roman because Rome was the capital and it spread out from there the ruling class and their ethnicity is never consulted. Nope I got a 95 you see we use numbers here in the states for our grades in high school, you can claim as you want but growing up here I know that when they teach world history they talk about those dynasties being a part of Iranian empires not Azeri LOL.

Oh really, let me help you. :haha::haha:

A Text Book of Pakistan Studies claims that Pakistan "came to be established for the first time when the Arabs under Mohammad bin Qasim occupied Sindh and Multan'; by the thirteenth century 'Pakistan had spread to include the whole of Northern India and Bengal' and then under the Khiljis, Pakistan moved further south-ward to include a greater part of Central India and the Deccan'. [...] The spirit of Pakistan asserted itself', and under Aurangzeb the 'Pakistan spirit gathered in strength'; his death 'weakened the Pakistan spirit'."

Pakistani textbooks controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL Pakistanis are at the forefront when it comes to textbook reform and most do not even attend schools that use those textbooks.

Most Pakistanis send their children to private schools that teach O levels which uses different curriculum entirely.

By your logic we should stop calling Iran Iran and call it just Fars/Persia :rolleyes:

Besides, if you're talking about Pashtun people, they're the second largest ethnic group in the country, the second largest in the military, the second most abundant people in Pakistan's largest city, and there have been more Pashtun generals ruling Pakistan than of any other ethnic group.

@haman10 Looks like Iran never had safavids, asfsharid, and qajar dynasties according to @rmi5. :lol:

By your logic we should stop calling Iran Iran and call it just Fars/Persia :rolleyes:

Besides, if you're talking about Pashtun people, they're the second largest ehtnic group, the second largest in the military, the second most abundant people in Pakistan's largest city, and there have been more Pashtun generals ruling Pakistan than of any other ethnic group.

We can not fault him for not knowing about what makes up Pakistan, only for speaking despite being a total ignoramus.

Last edited:

Pashtuns became part of British India because of the great game between the Russian Empire and the British Empire while modern Afghanistan was agreed as a buffer between two of them and soon Pakistan came into existence, Afghanistan wanted Pakistan to return those areas.

ezat kiye dige refighete? ma ham ba elnaz az shiraz hastim.22 sale...man taze ozv shode bishtar kojaha nazar midio che mozooati doost dari?

LOL @ anti turk and anti Indian trolls.
Your obsession and stupidity, and shallow mind is mind blowing. :lol:
Anyway, I am not history teacher of this forum and it is not my responsibility to teach history to anyone.
BTW, you could not even introduce me one civilization that Pakistanis have built as Pakistani people, and not as hindustani or ...
Anyway, if you want to be stupids, I don't care.

Pashtuns became part of British India because of the great game between the Russian Empire and the British Empire while modern Afghanistan was agreed as a buffer between two of them and soon Pakistan came into existence, Afghanistan wanted Pakistan to return those areas.

Afghanistan got its comeuppance when they tried to annex those areas by force and were smacked by the tribal groups LOL. Afghanistan has no claim on Baluchistan which historically has more to do with Persia than Afghanistan. They just want more land when they try to claim Baluchistan.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom