What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ghorboonet.warede safhe avale site ke mishi bezan forum bad begardo bezan rooye iran defence forum badesh oonja behet thread hay "this paradise is called iran" (aksay kheyli ziba az kole iran hast toosh ) va "made in iran" (ke harchi sakhte irane aksesh hast) ro behet pishnahad midam bebini :)

Hello puppet meet puppet.<<<<<<

Yeah because we do not. Listen since you did not get it I will make it clear for you, those textbooks are used by government run schools which only the poor attend and that too only a small amount of them as most poor do not send their children to school at all. Pakistanis are the ones who brought up the historical fallacies in the books in the first place because we do not believe such things at all.

Seems you don't know much about your own country. Pakistani history is based on two nation theory, thus every Muslim sultanate of India is considered as Pakistani history. Now don't reinvent history.

Nations that don't have much history are doing better than nations with a rich history.

Seems you don't know much about your own country. Pakistani history is based on two nation theory, thus every Muslim sultanate of India is considered as Pakistani history. Now don't reinvent history.

if they ruled over Pakistan, yes. In the case of Tipu Sultan, no one was saying he was ours in the national sense. But he was indeed an admirable man.

Two nation theory said Muslims and Hindus cannot live together because Hindus will try to keep Muslims down as vengeance for being ruled by Muslims over 500 years. We carved our own nation out of the remains of the British empire and looking at the pitiful state of Muslims in India today I think Pakistanis did well to do so.

yeah man.his name is "famile door" a famous puppet for iranians :) you can search it and see more photos of him

Oh cool. Mine is Uncle sargam character very famous puppet show that used to run in Pakistan. Used to watch it every time it was on air.

Hello puppet meet puppet.<<<<<<
and meet his son :) Uncle sargam? sounds cool
1396381280833.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom