What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@rmi5 saw some of your conversation with ghilzai who was claiming Rostam as non-Iranian. He too told me same thing about the Indic region of Gandhara but got his rebuttal.
They have been highly misled. The fact is that some nations tend to create history for themselves since they don't have any of their own, and that's why they sometimes claim this BS stuff.

They have been highly misled. The fact is that some nations tend to create history for themselves since they don't have any of their own, and that's why they sometimes claim this BS stuff.

Yes, he told me how his people who were not Hindus gave a superior culture than Indians in Gandhara. That's was both surprising and sounded like a joke and I asked him can he even pronounce Gandhara properly.:omghaha::omghaha: The region saw huge influx of Pashtuns during 9-10th century and there after it was ceased to be called as Gandhara. Gandhara is known as the part of Indian culture since the time of Rigveda were composed, important region in the epic poem Mahabharata, homed Taxila university and where Panini composed Asthadhayayi(Eight Chapters) in Sanskrit language and it comes as a huge surprise when they say that it had nothing to do with Indian culture. :laugh:

We have our own civilizations namely the Gandhara and the Indus which the Indians are so desperate to try and jack from us. Meanwhile I can say many things about Azeris and their identity crisis which is world renowned so you should control your BS remarks.

We have our own civilizations namely the Gandhara and the Indus which the Indians are so desperate to try and jack from us.

You mean Pakistanis don't try to do this when it comes to claiming things from India. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes, he told me how his people who were not Hindus gave a superior culture than Indians in Gandhara. That's was both surprising and sounded like a joke and I asked him can he even prononce Gandhara properly.:omghaha::omghaha: The region saw huge influx of Pashtuns during 9-10th century and there after it was ceased to be called as Gandhara. Gandhara is known as the part of Indian culture since the time of Rigveda were composed, important region in the epic poem Mahabharata, homed Taxila university and where Panini composed Asthadhayayi(Eight Chapters) in Sanskrit language and it comes as a huge surprise when they say that it had nothing to do with Indian culture. :laugh:

Gandhara was a part of the Vedic Civilization which itself originated from the remains of the IVC and migrant mixing of ideas. Indian civilization as we know it today evolved from the remains of the Vedic civilization. Anyway I will not carry this conversation any farther on this thread you are known around the forum as a liar and an idiot desperately trying to claim what is not yours Endian.

If Iranians want to know what is what there are plenty of threads they can visit on this forum where your foolish claims are mocked thoroughly and you resort to posting emoticons that betray your frustration. :lol:

You mean Pakistanis don't try to do this when it comes to claiming things from India. :omghaha::omghaha:

We do not claim Indian civilization like the Cholas because Cholas had nothing to do with us unlike you Endians. I can understand you trying to claim IVC as few parts of North Western India was a part of it but Gandhara? :lol:

Gandhara was a part of the Vedic Civilization which itself originated from the remains of the IVC and migrant mixing of ideas. Indian civilization as we know it today evolved from the remains of the Vedic civilization. Anyway I will not carry this conversation any farther on this thread you are known around the forum as a liar and an idiot desperately trying to claim what is not yours Endian.

Vedic culture gave birth to the idea of Aryavarta(abode of the Aryans) and later as Bharat varsha(country of India). It sounds extremely bizarre when you guys try to disassociate Gandhara from the Indian culture. :lol::lol:

We have our own civilizations namely the Gandhara and the Indus which the Indians are so desperate to try and jack from us. Meanwhile I can say many things about Azeris and their identity crisis which is world renowned so you should control your BS remarks.
LOL, Azeris have AQ qoyunlu, Kara koyunlu, Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars. what do you have?!!!
Do you have any national history, national cultural things, ...?
Azerbaijan is world known as the land of fire, and the birth place of some of the strongest empires of modern west asia. what about you?

Vedic culture gave birth to the idea of Aryavarta(abode of the Aryans) and later as Bharat varsha(country of India). It sounds extremely bizarre when you guys try to disassociate Gandhara from the Indian culture. :lol::lol:
Do not waste your time with bigots.

We both know which culture influenced modern India and which did not. Unless you forgot about Cemetery H now. :lol:

LOL, Azeris have AQ qoyunlu, Kara koyunlu, Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars. what do you have?!!!
Azerbaijan is world known as the land of fire, and the birth place of some of the strongest empires of modern west asia. what about you?

Do not waste your time with bigots.
Pakistan has many different ethnicities with different histories , the most famous being the Indus civilization , Gandharan civilization , The Pashtuns have has their own rulers , empires , princeps ?
Balochs their own , The northern people have many different customs , culture , history etc .
We have no history , Really?

Safavids, Afsharids, and Qajars were Iranian empires just because the ruling class was Turkic doesn't mean it is an Azeri empire. In that case because Pakistan has more Pashtuns than Afghanistan and the Afghan empires were ruled by Pashtun dynasties their empires are somehow ours by your logic. :lol: No it is not the world teaches many of those dynasties as Iranian dynasties not as Azeri.

Yeah we do we have Mehrgargh, Mohenja Daro, and Harrappa some of the greatest cities ever created in the ancient world.

Aq whatever and the other thing you mentioned is unheard of outside of Azerbaijan and Azeri parts of Iran.

We do not claim Indian civilization like the Cholas because Cholas had nothing to do with us unlike you Endians. I can understand you trying to claim IVC as few parts of North Western India was a part of it but Gandhara? :lol:

If Cholas had been Muslim you too had claimed this like the other Muslim sultanates of South India and telling your kids about the story of Tipu Sultan and most bizarre thing is Punjabis of Pakistan trying to preserve the purity of Urdu language from the Indians.

Has Hindi become our national language? – The Express Tribune Blog

Pakistan has many different ethnicities with different histories , the most famous being the Indus civilization , Gandharan civilization , The Pashtuns have has their own rulers , empires , princeps ?
Balochs their own , The northern people have many different customs , culture , history etc .
We have no history , Really?

We have more history than Azeris for sure, Iranians as a whole have more history than us and then Indian history rivals our because most of it is shared.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom