What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Truly impressive animals. :eek:
Too bad they are beeing hunted for ivory. :(
ya they are very lovely . it's very selfish to kill them for ivory :angry::disagree:

Btw, there are Elephants in Izmir Zoo. :enjoy:
Fil İzmirin 3 Yaş Mutluluğu - Anadolu Ajansı | Vidivodo.com
ty for the link but it's filtered here :lol: i know about izmir sadly when we enter izmir we was too busy for seeing touristic places so tell my self i ill see them in ankara's zoo ! :azn: but that was a big mistake later my bro see the elephants in izmir and send it's video he told me it's impossible to touch them :unsure: if i go to izmir surly i will pay visit to it's zoo

but ankara's zoo was greats :bounce::agree: let me show some place which i loved it most !

ankara_hayvanat_bahcesi.jpg

i was just standing in the right side of this pic many years ago i give sweet to them there were awesome

jklkj.jpg
lol there is cannal between us and these bears but at least i could see them and throw them some food and they eat it very funny :D
wef.jpg

wolf place was very awesome they have waterfall and river for them self ;)

su_aygiri_fotografi_ankara_erhan_akkaya.jpg

lol i remember him very well this is my troll friend i call him tembel khan ! :rofl: when i enter here and try to take a pic he quickly go under water i wait a long time but he didn't come back he just remain under :P and every time when i gets near exit door he come back to and when i enter the building he goes back to under water ! :lol: we did this several time until i get tired and give up to take pic of him :) he was great troll anyway :sarcastic:

shark.jpg

no way i forget this shark it's entrance of underground where the water animals like fishes were kept when i visit that place they were building very big Tunnel aquarium hop it's finished by now maybe @Sinan can tell us about it

sadly i couldn't find monkey's pic in internet anyway they was funny too :pleasantry: lion and tiger's cage was too far and barred ! there was no way to get near of them ! :laugh:
yondem_web_tr.jpg

and here was the place for elephants but sadly this place was empty when i visit it :sad: btw like lion and tiger's place it's impossible to get near elephant too ! :unsure:

anaka's zoo was very different zoo than i thought every animal have three or more place and they change their place time to time so the animals may not get Depressed :enjoy:

ty for the link but it's filtered here :lol:
Is there anything thats unfiltered in Iran? :what:

and here was the place for elephants but sadly this place was empty when i visit it :sad:
Thank god its empty, o_O just look at the concrete ground, thats not funny for the elephants, Izmir Zoo looks much better, everything is green and much bigger.

ee2eddb37d.jpg

%C4%B0zmirdeki-Hayvanat-Bah%C3%A7esi.jpg

hayvanat-bahcesi-2.jpg

o way i forget this shark it's entrance of underground where the water animals like fishes were kept when i visit that place they were building very big Tunnel aquarium hop it's finished by now maybe @Sinan can tell us about it

Well, the last time, i visited zoo was............. i think, i was 5 years old. :D

Is there anything thats unfiltered in Iran? :what:
yea their own websites ;) but some time when they start fight among them self the one who is stronger filtered his enemy's website :lol:

Thank god its empty, o_O just look at the concrete ground, thats not funny for the elephants,
yea i didn't like that too :sick: they should make much better place for elephant it was also small for a elephant :disagree:

Izmir Zoo looks much better, everything is green and much bigger.
that little elephant look awesome :p:
oh god :smitten::smitten::smitten: i should visit it as soon as i enter turkey :woot::yahoo::enjoy:

Well, the last time, i visited zoo was............. i think, i was 5 years old. :D
:lol::rofl::rofl:

go away pal

if in any sort we want to say sth , we say it in english so that you and other terrorist supporters also understand .

we are not ball-less like some people .

he advised me not to get into arguments with u people , cause its pointless .

in anyway , as you can see @mohsen , you're wrong !! these people are so rude

Did I ask you? Shoo,,,Go away. Don't poke your nose in matters which doesn't concern you. I was asking someone (literate, polite decent person).I don't want illiterate, non-sense people replying who don't have manners nor etiquettes to talk.

You have nothing left to say, You have lost this. PAF is way ahead of IRIAF, even our mirages are newer than your newest planes, they are overhauled completely, Have been added with Air refueling capability at PAC. They have thousands of hours of experience and scores.

Which your airforce can only dream about.

P.S thread got closed again because you couldn't come up with anything significant besides trolling and denying facts in name of blind nationalism.
Did I ask you? Shoo,,,Go away. Don't poke your nose in matters which doesn't concern you. I was asking someone (literate, polite decent person).I don't want illiterate, non-sense people replying who don't have manners nor etiquettes to talk.
pakistanizz are mad at me :D :lol:

awesome :D

i wish it had an squat of importance though :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom