What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Rongu, in Kalimpong, near Bhutan border.

487565_153525221457122_10562374_n.jpg

What happened?

Welllll...
Iranians were talking smack about Pakistanis regarding Irani soldiers being kidnapped. I ended up responding even though I tried to ignore the thread.

Lots of feelings went both ways.

Iranians said we are poor, disease stricken, and our army is no good, ect ect.

And I responded.

I am always nice with Irani members here, but some of them lost their cool and insulted us.

But we Pakistanis don't insult back because we are large hearted peoples. :)

Welllll...
Iranians were talking smack about Pakistanis regarding Irani soldiers being kidnapped. I ended up responding even though I tried to ignore the thread.

Lots of feelings went both ways.

Iranians said we are proor, disease stricken, and our army is no good, ect ect.

And I responded.

I am always nice with Irani members here, but some of them lost their cool and insulted us.

But we Pakistanis don't insult back because we are large hearted peoples. :)

I'm not aware of that, I'm not able to follow up on all threads because I'm quite busy these days. I'm not trying to be preachy but since I see that conflicts of this kind among members still persist I have to point out that blind nationalism will not get us anywhere, we must be able to criticize constructively, be fair-minded, refrain from insulting one another and take responsibility. Otherwise nothing is going to change.

I'm not aware of that, I'm not able to follow up on all threads because I'm quite busy these days. I'm not trying to be preachy but since I see that conflicts of this kind among members still persist I have to point out that blind nationalism will not get us anywhere, we must be able to criticize constructively, be fair-minded, refrain from insulting one another and take responsibility. Otherwise nothing is going to change.

I'm still cool with Iranian people, but when cheap shots are exchanged, I end up losing my cool as well.

Hopefully things will end up working out.

We are good neighbors. We don't really bother each other, and that's the way things should be.

@haman10,
اینقدر با این پاکستانیا کل ننداز، هیچ چیز مثبتی از توش در نمیاد
به نظر من آب به آسیاب جیش الع... میریزی

@Serpentine Would you mind translating this for us?
go away pal

if in any sort we want to say sth , we say it in english so that you and other terrorist supporters also understand .

we are not ball-less like some people .

he advised me not to get into arguments with u people , cause its pointless .

in anyway , as you can see @mohsen , you're wrong !! these people are so rude

go away pal

if in any sort we want to say sth , we say it in english so that you and other terrorist supporters also understand .

we are not ball-less like some people .

he advised me not to get into arguments with u people , cause its pointless .

in anyway , as you can see @mohsen , you're wrong !! these people are so rude
حتما طرف کنجکاوه:D
----------------------
اس ام اس تبریک از طرف روحانی برای شما هم اومد؟

A typical scene in our place, when you see one, **** everything and run. :D

75735d1228221159-ikon-1-6-weak-clutch-takes-us-darjeeling-few-forests-north-bengal-227038521_22b674f122_b.jpg

A village scene on the way to Gangtok
DSC_0042.JPG
this elephant is bigger than usual ! :o: how do you Indians sit on their back ! :what:

years ago i go to zoo in ankara-turkey it was great zoo but i didn't see any elephant :( when i ask zoo keeper about elephant he told me the elephant gets old and died :cray:. i love elephants i love to touch their ear and long nose :D and give them food :dance3: :agree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom