What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Rongu, in Kalimpong, near Bhutan border.

487565_153525221457122_10562374_n.jpg
Bhutan and surrounding area is just a heaven on earth. Bhutan is one of the countries that has managed to preserve its nature reserves at it is and it's the only country that measures its development by the happiness of people. I heard that they purposely want to restrict tourism to avoid damage done to nature so they demand every tourist to spend $200 per one night.

this elephant is bigger than usual ! :o: how do you Indians sit on their back ! :what:

years ago i go to zoo in ankara-turkey it was great zoo but i didn't see any elephant :( when i ask zoo keeper about elephant he told me the elephant gets old and died :cray:. i love elephants i love to touch their ear and long nose :D and give them food :dance3: :agree:

Elephants also love to sit on humans. :D

this elephant is bigger than usual ! :o: how do you Indians sit on their back ! :what:

years ago i go to zoo in ankara-turkey it was great zoo but i didn't see any elephant :( when i ask zoo keeper about elephant he told me the elephant gets old and died :cray:. i love elephants i love to touch their ear and long nose :D and give them food :dance3: :agree:

Did you touch the elephant in a zoo?? :what: One my friends have done it (legally), but that was in South Africa

@Umair Nawaz,
Dude, I was reading your sane, fair and rightful posts in Iran, Pakistan border issue threads. These kinda features in posts are really hard these days to find. Thanks dude, hope this problem to be solved as soon as possible.

Elephants also love to sit on humans. :D
:o:
they look very kind and harmless animals ! i change my mind :lol:

Did you touch the elephant in a zoo?? :what: One my friends have done it (legally), but that was in South Africa
no , like i said the elephant was dead long before i get there :( i never see elephant in my life :undecided: i love to see a elephant taking banana from my hands and put it on his mouth :p: it's awesome , in the zoo i could touch a Giraffe i give them sweet and they eat it with their long gray tongue their breath was also very strong ! :P

Last edited:

Truly impressive animals. :eek:

Too bad they are beeing hunted for ivory. :(

elephantafrican-elephant---wikipedia-the-free-encyclopedia-u1r1cr4u.jpg

Btw, there are Elephants in Izmir Zoo. :enjoy:

Fil İzmirin 3 Yaş Mutluluğu - Anadolu Ajansı | Vidivodo.com

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom