What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

my love for elephant is far stronger than this :D
you won't say it when you are being by chased by one of them. I am terrified of elephants because of things happened to me but my dad is not scared at all. :P

a.aaa-wild-elephant-of-sri-lanka.jpg

Elephants6848.jpg

you won't say it when you are being by chased by one of them. I am terrified of elephants because of things happened to me but my dad is not scared at all. :P

a.aaa-wild-elephant-of-sri-lanka.jpg

Elephants6848.jpg
elephants chased humans ? i see in tv these elephants eat food from humans hands ! o_O

elephants chased humans ? i see in tv these elephants eat food from humans hands ! o_O

Then you don't know about elephants buddy. It says that the only creature elephants hate on earth is humans. If you encounter an elephant while walking in forest, the best thing to do is freeze in the way you are. My dad along with his friends once encountered a group of elephants while they were walking in forest so my dad said they had to freeze there until those elephants passed them by. I never encountered one while walking but I experienced being chased by an elephant while in a vehicle.

Last edited:
They are damn right to hate humans after all the things we did to them...
I've heard that the hatred they have towards humans is in their DNA due to the things we did to mammoths (their ancestors). I am not sure whether it's "bro science" or not.

in site kheyli maskhare shode, mano alaki ban karde boodan. che vazeshe vaghean? aslan dige daram shaki misham khoda vakili, chera ma darim vaghte khdoemoono ba yek mosht vahshi talaf mikonim? man faghat bekhatere iranihaye in site miam, age jaee dige soragh darim berim hamoonja, in site ha velesh konim vase hamin vahshiha dore khodeshon beshinan har ghalati khastan bekonan.

I've heard that the hatred they have towards humans is in their DNA due to the things we did to mammoths (their ancestors). I am not sure whether it's "bro science" or not.
lol dude

Take a biology 101 course and you'll be so embarrassed that you even entertained that idea. This is extreme bro science.

modhaye Takestani hesabi ro asaban. vali az ye chiz khoshhalam inke tamame Iraniha ba ekhtelaf nazarhaye khode shon ba ham mottahad shodan.:yahoo:
in site kheyli maskhare shode, mano alaki ban karde boodan. che vazeshe vaghean? aslan dige daram shaki misham khoda vakili, chera ma darim vaghte khdoemoono ba yek mosht vahshi talaf mikonim? man faghat bekhatere iranihaye in site miam, age jaee dige soragh darim berim hamoonja, in site ha velesh konim vase hamin vahshiha dore khodeshon beshinan har ghalati khastan bekonan.
age dustane kharej neshin mitunan ye forum baz konan montagel shim onja. age man ya bagie ke dakhele Iranim forum baz konim ehtemalan ye hafte nashode mirim be sarfe Ab khonak.:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom