What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

:o: 300 hezar toman vase ye cd ?? khob mirafti PlayStation mikharidi :lol:

thanks god you didn't pay otherwise i would throw my self from window :omghaha:
bavar kon windows asl arzeshesho dare 300 toman vasash bedi .

rooye hameye laptopa hast :D shoma khial kardi oona majani hastan ? :lol:

bavar kon windows asl arzeshesho dare 300 toman vasash bedi .

rooye hameye laptopa hast :D shoma khial kardi oona majani hastan ? :lol:
aga ye chiz migam nakhandia bavar kon fek mikardam age labtop bekhari khodesh otomat windows dare :lol:

baw windos bayad gheymatesh hoodoode 10-20 hezartoman bashe aslesh 300 hezartoman kheli ziade :disagree: man ke hamun ghanune har cd 1000 toman roo ghabul daram :rofl: hala harchi tosh mikhad bashe :lol:

hala ke aslesh roo kharidi begoo bebinam chish fargh mikone ? :D

Guys i just paid a huge amount of money for original ver. of windows 8.1 Enterprise using a master card provided by my university.

i installed it , and now i'm pashiman mese sag !!!

just dont do it okey ?! not without proper consultation .

@Ostad @Serpentine @mohsen @rmi5 @SinaG @ghara ghan @kollang

that's just sad. windows 8 is garbage. i have it on my laptop but i cant change into windows 7 because i dont have drivers. besides buying original software is a disgrace to humanity :lol:

Last edited:
Guys, Windows sucks!!! Mac OS X is always below 40$, and sometimes, like now, the most updated version of Operating System is free! :)
When I bought my MAC book, I understood how much windows, like its speed, quality of shown images, and videos, ... sucks. I will never ever buy PCs with windows again.:disagree:
Anyway, the original windows is better than the cracked version, but 100$ is too much money for this difference.

ubuntu is not suitable for ordinary users. if you're a beginner it will drive you nuts. above all lack of software compatibility is the greatest disadvantage.
that's because you don't know how to use it. :P
Come one dude! I have worked with Windows, unix, Ununtu, and MAC, and know all of them very well. What is the advantage of Ubuntu over MAC?

macs-vs-windowslinux_windows_mac_vsjpg-owooar2j.jpg

that's because you don't know how to use it. :P

thank you :)

but joking aside: I tend to agree, because I had some driver issues when I initially installed Ubuntu, but it was fixed when I upgraded to the latest kernel.

Come one dude! I have worked with Windows, unix, Ununtu, and MAC, and know all of them very well. What is the advantage of Ubuntu over MAC?
whoah! you have no idea what you can do with linux if you have the knowledge.

:hitwall:

I have the knowledge dude, and basically you can do all of them with MAC as well ;)
If you're into technical side of computers like scripting, hosting servers etc. there's no other OS better than linux but if you're an ordinary user Mac or Windows is better.

Back
Top Bottom