What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

it doesn't have space and pushes against gums .
tell me does this pushing happning in a same line or in up to down / down to up ?? i have same problem in few month my wisdom teeth was come far downer than usually for that i even could close my mouth cuz if i close it , my teeth will enter the gums and pained like $hit ! if this is your problem and if you thinking gums will open space for your teeth than you are wrong go to dentist and show it im sure you ill have to remove it :sad:

tell me does this pushing happning in a same line or in up to down / down to up ?? i have same problem in few month my wisdom teeth was come far downer than usually for that i even could close my mouth cuz if i close it , my teeth will enter the gums and pained like $hit ! if this is your problem and if you thinking gums will open space for your teeth than you are wrong go to dentist and show it im sure you ill have to remove it :sad:

سلام .

این دندونم توی فک بالاست و چون جا نداره داره به لثه فشار میاره و هر وقت دهنم رو باز می کنم درد می گیره .

دندونم تقریبا در اومده فقط یه سمت کوچیکش هنوز به لثه چسبیده . ولی مطمئنم که باید این رو بکشم چون بر خلاف اون 2 تای دیگه صاف و بدون مشکل در نیومده و یه خورده از ردیف دندونام خارجه .

ولی از من میشنوی برو دندونتو بکش چون دندون های عقل معمولا باعث خراب شدن دندونای دیگه میشن .

url

سلام .

این دندونم توی فک بالاست و چون جا نداره داره به لثه فشار میاره و هر وقت دهنم رو باز می کنم درد می گیره .

دندونم تقریبا در اومده فقط یه سمت کوچیکش هنوز به لثه چسبیده . ولی مطمئنم که باید این رو بکشم چون بر خلاف اون 2 تای دیگه صاف و بدون مشکل در نیومده و یه خورده از ردیف دندونام خارجه .

ولی از من میشنوی برو دندونتو بکش چون دندون های عقل معمولا باعث خراب شدن دندونای دیگه میشن .

url
walla man ke hamunja keshidam :D chizi ke motevaje nashodam in bud ke in dandun dare be lase pain feshar miyare ya to rooye hamun laseye bala ? age in dandun dare be leseye radife khodesh feshar miyare fekonam mishe bedoone keshidan yekarish kard ;)

Guys, do you know who is "MIR VAKILI"

he is involved with Turkish, MİT agents in one of the leaked tapes. Seems like our guys closely cooperating with each other over Syrian and Iraqi issues.

Very very interesting tapes. "MIR VAKILI" accuses Turkish counter part for PKK/PJAK issue. :woot:

Guys, do you know who is "MIR VAKILI"

he is involved with Turkish, MİT agents in one of the leaked tapes. Seems like our guys closely cooperating with each other over Syrian and Iraqi issues.

Do you have any link?

Guys i just paid a huge amount of money for original ver. of windows 8.1 Enterprise using a master card provided by my university.

i installed it , and now i'm pashiman mese sag !!!

just dont do it okey ?! not without proper consultation .

@Ostad @Serpentine @mohsen @rmi5 @SinaG @ghara ghan @kollang
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha :omghaha::suicide2::blink::lol::hitwall::rofl:

why you buy a original ver with such great prices !!!! when you can by it with less than 1 dollar :lol: are you become ashegh :wub: ??or you were drunk :haha:sry but when i think about it with every gray cell of my brine i could find more reasons except these 2 :sarcastic:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahha :omghaha::suicide2::blink::lol::hitwall::rofl:

why you buy a original ver with such great prices !!!! when you can by it with less than 1 dollar :lol: are you become ashegh :wub: ??or you were drunk :haha:sry but when i think about it with every gray cell of my brine i could find more reasons except these 2 :sarcastic:
the fake version of windows doesnt get updated .

i needed a original ver. ASAP . but i wasnt sure which one to buy : windows 7 or windows 8.1 .......

and i nailed it :( arvahe domam :(

the fake version of windows doesnt get updated .

i needed a original ver. ASAP . but i wasnt sure which one to buy : windows 7 or windows 8.1 .......

and i nailed it :( arvahe domam :(
what update ? :D if you need update than go and pay 1/4 of 1 dollar and buy the updated one :whistle: btw how much you have payed for than cd :D

i downloaded it , the price for activation was 99$ :D

fortunately , it was for my university , so basically i didnt pay squat :D
:o: 300 hezar toman vase ye cd ?? khob mirafti PlayStation mikharidi :lol:

thanks god you didn't pay otherwise i would throw my self from window :omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom