What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I don't see Tori Black in your list o_O
her important body parts are almost non-existent so not a fan o_O

@Azizam @Esfand,
Linux really rocks, I do wonder how can anyone trust any other software, Windows is a peace of thief garbage which is designed to show how deep human stupidity can go, and MAC is quite a peace of unusable antique.
I use a Linux version designed for security testing. That's the field I am interested in.

I use a Linux version designed for security testing. That's the field I am interested in.
:tup:
Working with Windows, one knows nothing about 80% of the events happening around, specially while you are connected to the net. Getting used to Ubuntu, would be the most wise action one can possibly do.

:tup:
Working with Windows, one knows nothing about 80% of the events happening around, specially while you are connected to the net. Getting used to Ubuntu, would be the most wise action one can possibly do.
Windows 8 will be the start of the end of Windows domination among other operating systems. It would be ideal if there is a much more user friendly version of Linux becomes available for beginners and regular users.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom