What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Then it explains how messed up education in Turkey is.

Turks had lords in the Arab world when the Abbasids and other Arab-Islamic empires grabbed young Turkish slaves from Central-Asia to serve as solders in the Islamic world. Turks had Persian lords in the Samanid empire, when the Ghaznavids and Seljuqs were still serving as slaves in this empire. Etc, etc, etc.

Turks had lords in the Arab world when the Abbasids and other Arab-Islamic empires grabbed young Turkish slaves from Central-Asia to serve as solders in the Islamic world. Turks had Persian lords in the Samanid empire, when the Ghaznavids and Seljuqs were still serving as slaves in this empire. Etc, etc, etc.

:agree: :partay:

Those are invidually taken captives, not peoples, if an Almohad lord from Spain have a group of Persian slaves does that mean Almohads were lords of Persians ? Seljuks have nothing with Samanids.

Like everyone , different groups of Turkic peoples are subjugated in the past of course.

@rmi5 or @Irajgholi

How much is a six pack (import) in the US?
I rarely buy beer outside of restaurants, but I got a six pack today and it was 17 dollars lol. In Vancouver it was even crazier.

Some things about Canada can sometimes be really annoying.

hey bro, sorry i was trying to quit this forum :D but i have failed haha

i order my stuff from this website: California - Buy Beer Online| Total Wine & More

but for me its occasional, i dont drink often ;)
drinking is not really good, especially if u r trying to build ur body ;)

parthianshot and atawolf and even al-hassani are very interesting individuals, they remind me of matter/antimatter collision. i like to see them all discussing an issue at once :D

Good question ...

I don't hate you.

i mean i understand if a member insults u, its ur right to insult them back. but sometimes your posts r srsly mean :( o_O

i remember this forum had similar situation few months ago with our turkish brothers but after election everything miraculously turned out for the better, so why not us? iranians and arabs? we could be friend too u know ;)

@Surenas @Baradar what happened?

parthianshot and atawolf and even al-hassani are very interesting individuals, they remind me of matter/antimatter collision. i like to see them all discussing an issue at once :D

I take that as a compliment of my growing trolling abilities that culminated last night.

parthianshot => the guy is a nazi ffs
attawolf => he is troll god
al-hassani => will kill u with his condescending tone :D :D

What is that supposed to mean?:lol::D I think that I am usually very calm. When I am not deliberately trolling like yesterday where I tried to get myself banned but it did not work. Want a ban before the exam period. I was not rude enough. Otherwise I do not see myself as a troll nor do I think that most users do see it that way. At least the moderators do not and that is all that matters. Not that I take the internet seriouslly. I try to spice things up a little from time to time to get away from my boring chemical engineering studies. That's all.

I do have somewhat of a hot temper in real life but nothing extradorinary and it has never got me into any trouble. Not since childhood at least. Had my share of fights as a child but I guess that everybody has had that?

I don't have any problems with Iranian users. I am at good terms with @SinaG @ResurgentIran @Hussein and a few others. Those that I don't have a good standing with are the 3-4 users who are famous for being double/triple users and trolling all the time. I think that they know who they are but "unfortunately" all of them are banned. No, @Surenas is not part of that list for now at least, LOL. He unlike them actually have interesting things to offer for this forum from time to time. While they have nothing. They are hardly able to write proper English as well. Not that I am a grammar Nazi since I make my share of mistakes as well from time to time.

I always confuse you and @Ahriman .

Well that is probably because that is a double account of Surenas. Somebody is misbehaving.:whistle:

I see that the gypsy has been finally decorated with his favorite color. Which means less fun, which is a bad thing...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom