What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Surenas gets banned:woot: :yay: at last i get ride of that troll :yahoo::yay::yahoo:
Something fishy going on, you joined this month while Surenas joined on 2012 and his second account was caught last year (no one cared) yet you call him troll and claim to help the mod so does that means you have another 2013 account? :police:

Something fishy going on, you joined this month while Surenas joined on 2012 and his second account was caught last year (no one cared) yet you call him troll and claim to help the mod so does that means you have another 2013 account? :police:
How do you know his second account was caught last year? Something fishy is going on.:big_boss:

How do you know his second account was caught last year? Something fishy is going on.:big_boss:
Because BLACKEAGLE detected and tagged his double account publicity in Syria thread then Surenas got baned, after he was unbanned. So on... Like Hasani began his obsession on tagging two account and webmaster against the JEW NATO user and Surenas etc.

second account ?:o: why do you think that when i came here he was the first one to start trolling with me even when i dont wanna face him he just wanna make me to face him ! so i start to hate that guy and now im glad about him what else to talk about ?

btw i hate those who make this word "turkmen" as hammer to use it against azeri and turks this is what make me double time to hate him :angry:

second account ?:o: why do you think that when i came here he was the first one to start trolling with me even when i dont wanna face him he just wanna make me to face him ! so i start to hate that guy and now im glad about him what else to talk about ?

btw i hate those who make this word "turkmen" as hammer to use it against azeri and turks this is what make me double time to hate him :angry:

There was old days when Turks and Iranians fight over identity of Azeris if they are Turks or Iranians.
gigglesmile.gif

@al-Hasani must be feeling comfortable after Surenas got banned.

Why? I had no problems with him aside from some past discussions. Don't care about who is banned or not. The only truly annoying user is @elis aka @Sun Piwa @aka @waikici aka @Fukuoka . But whether he gets banned or not is not something I care about as long as he just stops spamming countless of threads daily with his usual nonsense. Aside from the 3-4 Iranian serial trolls and double users who are all banned - 2 of them permanently if I recall.

He will be back with his third or maybe even more accounts so don't you worry.

The second account I was referring to was Surenas not you.

Life is too short to hate random people you don't know on the internet.

So you gus are comfortable with atatwolfs ban but not with surenas? o_O

Surenas was racist but i guess its ok for some people as long as its against Turks... :rolleyes1:

I don't think anybody said anything against him being banned. Based on the racist part, many people here are racist but don't get banned. Just check the Middle East section to get your daily dose of racism. rmi5 has also said many racist things against Kurds and Armenians for example.

Surenas was racist but i guess its ok for some people as long as its against Turks... :rolleyes1:

It's different, atatwolfs ban isn't permanent I guess. Personally I would not be satisfied if it was the case and we all know that he is slightly racist too. ;)
@Irajgholi think the same as he showed it a few pages ago, he want both of them being unbanned.

I looked at atawolf's profile to see the previous post why he was banned.

Nothing wrong with his posts?

Back
Top Bottom