What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am worth 6 billion dollars, I can send armed and trained mercenaries. They don't keep prisoners.
lol dude we turks fight for each other your mercenaries fight for money or better say winner side which we are ! we have far better moral

it's me :sleep:

it's @rmi5 :sniper:
it's @Ostad:offtopic:
it's
@Ahiska :buba_phone:
it's@Sinan:butcher: along with other turkish gang !:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:
it's your guys :fie::fie::suicide::suicide2:
it's you :hitwall:
it's we :yahoo::yahoo::victory::yay::omghaha::sarcastic:

its ok man , we like owning him :D
:tup:
He always likes to kiss our a$$. But, seriously, he gets boring sometimes. ;)
Anyway, the problem is, he uses "Persian" identity, and he hides behind Iranian members, whenever his a$$ gets kicked, and then Iranian members ask me not to insult persians, ... which it gets boring for me.
Anyway, he is a mentally-ill kid, and I don't care about him. ;)

why @atatwolf is banned? :(

For stupidity. And there is no remedy for that.

:tup:
He always likes to kiss our a$$. But, seriously, he gets boring sometimes. ;)
Anyway, the problem is, he uses "Persian" identity, and he hides behind Iranian members, whenever his a$$ gets kicked, and then Iranian members ask me not to insult persians, ... which it gets boring for me.
Anyway, he is a mentally-ill kid, and I don't care about him. ;)

I am not hiding behind anyone, but I appreciate the fact that you like my posts.

Turk's had no lord in their whole history. :)

I'll hope you know this is nonsense from a historical POV?

For stupidity. And there is no remedy for that.
Even his fart's IQ is 100 times higher than you. Now, get back to your cave, Neanderthal.
I am not hiding behind anyone, but I appreciate the fact that you like my posts.
Do you have Reading Comprehension problem as well?
Anyway, try to show some self-respect for yourself, and stop kissing my a$$ and stalking me. ;)

Even his fart's IQ is 100 times higher than you. Now, get back to your cave, Neanderthal.

Is that one of your idiotic idioms again? How do you know about his farts anyway? Thats just disgusting man. But then again, it must be your yurt-background.

Do you have Reading Comprehension problem as well?
Anyway, try to show some self-respect for yourself, and stop kissing my a$$ and stalking me. ;)

Stop stealing my lines. And stop crying for Khojali, deal?

Back
Top Bottom