What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ofc we were dude i can say when the soviet falls(during time of rafsanjani) iran and turkmenistan was visa free . people in the great number goes to other side of border and they just sit in Plain and start fire and beginning dance and drink laugh loudly and mock the iranian border gurds who watching them from other side that was really funney ! :lol::yay::lol::yay::D:yay::D
god iran was hell before khatami
:enjoy:
I told you, dude, we have still those partying genes:azn::partay:

Nice way to sneakily insult Persians, then you moan and cry about others being racist.
You are free to interpret it in anyway you want, but, that's a fact. We have had our own hobbies, like drinking, and hunting, and you had your owns.

You are free to interpret it in anyway you want, but, that's a fact. We have had our own hobbies, like drinking, and hunting, and you have your owns.

Your hobbies, historically at least, have been kidnapping the bride to force her in marriage, throat singing, committing genocide and mass murders on other people, horse-milking, being uncivilized steppe-people that only came in contact with civilization due to other people, like us.

Persian on other hand have been a civilized people, with ancient history, science, poetry, parties, wine, fighting, hunting, eccentric, majestic, you name it.

among turkmen it's have nothing to do with islam ! im asking among azeri turks

Azeri turks are mostly Shia, So, it has been connected to Shia religion for us.
in turkmen calender name of one the month is Ash'Er'ay could it be connected to ashura ? ash is ash you know what does the Er/erkek and ay means

the numbers are weird but not impossible
i think my friends from capital can answer this question better.
@rmi5 ,@Serpentine, @S00R3NA and others

Well , I myself don't drink but its something normal here . You can easily find beer , etc ( sorry I'm not familiar with them and don't know their names )

But If you're saying Iranians drink , Its true ( at least where I live ) but numbers don't make sense for Iran .

@Serpentine @Ahriman
@Serpentine , Agha, Azarbaijani ha, 35-40 million nafar, dar dakhel va kharej az Iran hastand. belakhareh 4 nafar ham nokhaaleh ya khod-foroukhteh, beyn e ma baasheh, chiz e ajibi nist. Shoma ham yek jouri yek rabti be ma peyda kardi in vasat, taazeh age taraf turk basheh, va bozorgesh mikoni. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
chizi ke hast ine ke bakhtiari ha kamelan hagh daarand e'teraaz konand. jahat giri haye hokoumat, bar zed e yek seri az aghvaam, kaamelan taablo hast. inke film ha ve serial haye hokoumat ham 100.00% hamisheh jahat daar boudeh va hast, in ham kamelan vaazeh hast. aslan in film haye sefaareshi baraaye inke hamin harf ha toush zadeh besheh, saakhteh misheh. haalaa, ba in pish farz ha, be nazar e shoma chiz e ajibi hast ke bakhtiari ha e'teraaz konand? baazam dameshoun garm ke neshoun daadan ke gheyrat daarand ke jeloye in heyvaanaat ke beheshoun tohin kardand, be-istand va e'teraaz konand.

35-40 million o_O

Last edited:
Well , I myself don't drink but its something normal here . You can easily find beer , etc ( sorry I'm not familiar with them and don't know their names )
But If you're saying Iranians drink , Its true ( at least where I live ) but numbers don't make sense for Iran .
35-40 million o_O
Azeri Turk population:
Iran 20-25 million
Azerbaijan 9.5 million
Turkey 2.5 million
Russia 1.5 million
North America 0.5-1.5 million
CIS countries 0.5-1.0 million
Rest of the world 0.5

Azeri Turk population:
Iran 20-25 million
Azerbaijan 9.5 million
Turkey 2.5 million
Russia 1.5 million
Rest of the world 0.5
im going to sleep bro good morning (good night )

Azeri Turk population:
Iran 20-25 million
Azerbaijan 9.5 million
Turkey 2.5 million
Russia 1.5 million
Rest of the world 0.5

35-40 million nafar, dar dakhel va kharej az Iran hastand .

I thought you meant Iranian Azeris which was impossible .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom