What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I choose to believe my eyes, both of you are at fault. You deliberately insult other nation.

Please give me an example of me starting these fights. It was only due one guy, rmi5. Calling others opium addicts, while thinking that nobody would see his sneaky attacks. Like I said, if he changes his flag I would not name you guys again.

Please give me an example of me starting these fights. It was only due one guy, rmi5. Calling others opium addicts, while thinking that nobody would see his sneaky attacks. Like I said, if he changes his flag I would not name you guys again.

I don't know if you are starting the fight. But you always escalate the situation with insults.

Rmi can change his flags or don't it's up to him and i don't really bother with name callings as you say "we are on the ze internet".
But it's annoying to read pages of off-topic posts full of insults. And that's not the only situation. Most of the threads related to Turkey in ME section gets ruined because of Iranian vs Arab fights.....

Thanks dude,
In soala male man nist, dashtam ketabe "Utilitarianism" Stuart mill, ro mikhoondam toosh inaro matrah karde bood, haghighatesh yeki do shabe zehnamo dargir karde makhsoosan soale dovvom,
Vali thanks babate javabha, bishtar az inke bekham bahs konam mikhastam nazare baghiyaro bedoonam. amma bar mabnaye akhlaghe Utilitarianism efashaye hichkodoom az mavarede yek va do be soode toodeye mardom nist. choon age kasi khodesho jozve toodeye mardom nadoone vazifashe ke baraye residan be haghighat talash kone va age jozvi az toodeye mardom hast ke behtare be khatere natije haghighat ro nadoone
Albatteh, man Stuart Mill ra doust daaram vali elzaaman ba tamaam e harf hayi ke dar in maktab zade shodeh, movaafegh nistam ;)

Do not blame it on me, but on your own ignorant yurt-people on this forum. I only react to ignorism.
Like I said; Khoyali all the way. There is nothing you and your fellow historical revisionists can do about it. We will support them to our death.
Who the hell is we? Do you mean yourself? a nobody, who is born in refugee camps outside of Iran, and does not even have a decent university degree yet, and cannot even speak Persian language correctly?!!! Can you even come back to Iran without fear? do you have any background to support your words in public? Nope, you are just a nobody, with very obvious complexes about turks. Even your best friends in the forum have confirmed it. or, do you mean some sanctioned mullahs who may not even last for another 2-3 decades? who are you kidding?

Agha, Azarbaijani ha, 35-40 million nafar, dar dakhel va kharej az Iran hastand. belakhareh 4 nafar ham nokhaaleh ya khod-foroukhteh, beyn e ma baasheh, chiz e ajibi nist. Shoma ham yek jouri yek rabti be ma peyda kardi in vasat, taazeh age taraf turk basheh, va bozorgesh mikoni.

Motevajesh nashodam, man chizi ro bozorgnamaie nakardam, etefaghan man az karaie ghablie kargardan badam nemiad, onja ham manzuram az tabrizi familish bude, montaha nemidunam chera ba on jomle bandi neveshtam ke injuri bardasht shode. aslan asliate kargardan baraie man mohem nist inja.

dar morede bakhtiari ha ham va inke aya tuie in morede khas tohini surat gerefte ya na fekr nemikonam bahs be jaie berese va yek taraf ghane beshe.

Who the hell is we? Do you mean yourself?

Iran's policy, a significant part of Iran's people that are sympathetic toward Armenia, you name it.

a nobody, who is born in refugee camps outside of Iran, and does not even have a decent university degree yet

I wasn't born in a refugee camp, nor have I ever been sitting in asylum camps in Europa or wherever. And how do you know I haven't a university degree, yet?

and cannot even speak Persian language correctly?!!!

Do you have proof for that? An example would be welcome. In the meanwhile, you can't even speak your mother language.

Can you even come back to Iran without fear?

Yes, I can. Thank you for worrying.

Nope, you are just a nobody, with very obvious complexes about turks.

I can't stand you guys, correct. But I actually wouldn't give much about you guys if you guys weren't constantly mentioning your backgrounds in this thread and pathetic rants/insults in this section. It was only yesterday when you were claiming that Persians have been opium-addicts throughout history.

Motevajesh nashodam, man chizi ro bozorgnamaie nakardam, etefaghan man az karaie ghablie kargardan badam nemiad, onja ham manzuram az tabrizi familish bude, montaha nemidunam chera ba on jomle bandi neveshtam ke injuri bardasht shode. aslan asliate kargardan baraie man mohem nist inja.
Aziz, oun jomle i ke shoma neveshtid, oun chizi ke shoma manzouretoun hast ra nemiresouneh. Baraaye hamin ham man va Ahriman, jour e dige i bardaasht kardimesh ;)
dar morede bakhtiari ha ham va inke aya tuie in morede khas tohini surat gerefte ya na fekr nemikonam bahs be jaie berese va yek taraf ghane beshe.
chera? :undecided: Vali, OK, let agree to disagree ;)

Iran's policy, a significant part of Iran's people that are sympathetic toward Armenia, you name it.
Yeah, maybe that's why Iran's people call them as "Sag Armani" :rofl:
I wasn't born in a refugee camp, nor have I ever been sitting in asylum camps in Europa or wherever. And how do you know I haven't a university degree, yet?
@Armstrong , I know that you dislike this kid, but, please let us know about his background in Pakistan, and refugee camps, ...
Do you have proof for that? An example would be welcome. In the meanwhile, you can't even speak your mother language.
Kiddo, Every Iranian member knows that, even your idiot kurdish friend @haman10
I can't stand you guys, correct. But I actually wouldn't give much about you guys if you guys weren't constantly mentioning your backgrounds in this thread and pathetic rants/insults in this section. It was only yesterday when you were claiming that Persians have been opium-addicts throughout history.
Get Lost, you always meddle in every thread related to Azerbaijan in the forum to troll. show yourself to a group of doctors.

Last edited:
@Armstrong , I know that you dislike this kid, but, please let us know about his background in Pakistan, and refugee camps, …

As if Armstrong would know about my history in Pakistan. You think Armstrong is Pak's president? No Iranian lived in Pakistani refugee camps. The Iranian community in Pakistan is quite wealthy.

Kiddo, Every Iranian member knows that, even your idiot kurdish friend @haman10

You didn't answer my question. Do you have any proof?

Get Lost, you always meddle in every thread related to Azerbaijan in the forum to troll. show yourself to a group of doctors.

Says the one with the most pathetic identity crisis on this forum, spends most of his time chilling in useless slow-chat threads while having no sense what he is talking about.

Donkey.

@Armstrong , I know that you dislike this kid, but, please let us know about his background in Pakistan, and refugee camps, ...

I dunno mate; all I know is what he claimed a few months to a year back - His Parents came to Pakistan at the backdrop of the Revolution, he was born here on Pakistani Soil (In the city of Karachi, unless I'm mistaken) & then the family moved on to the West ! :coffee:

I even asked a MOD to let him fly the Pakistani Flag explaining that he was a born Pakistani, when the MODs asked him to change his country flag from Pakistan to someplace else because his IP didn't check out; he never came across as being remotely Pro-Pakistan but its unfortunate that with time the venomous bile being spat at Pakistan right, left & center increased !

Now I don't give a foOk ! :)

As if Armstrong would know about my history in Pakistan. You think Armstrong is Pak's president? No Iranian lived in Pakistani refugee camps. The Iranian community in Pakistan is quite wealthy.
You didn't answer my question. Do you have any proof?
Says the one with the most pathetic identity crisis on this forum, spends most of his time chilling in useless slow-chat threads while having no sense what he is talking about.

Donkey.
Very good Signature for you, use it more often.

I dunno mate; all I know is what he claimed a few months to a year back - His Parents came to Pakistan at the backdrop of the Revolution, he was born here on Pakistani Soil (In the city of Karachi, unless I'm mistaken) & then the family moved on to the West ! :coffee:

I even asked a MOD to let him fly the Pakistani Flag explaining that he was a born Pakistani, when the MODs asked him to change his country flag from Pakistan to someplace else because his IP didn't check out; he never came across as being remotely Pro-Pakistan but its unfortunate that with time the venomous bile being spat at Pakistan right, left & center increased !

Now I don't give a foOk ! :)
Thank's buddy, for your elaboration.
Now I don't give a foOk about it, as well ! :)

Thank's buddy, for your elaboration.
Now I don't give a foOk about it, as well ! :)

Once upon a time I did - Felt like some sort of a 'bond' when I heard 'He was born here.....in my country....here....that makes him our own' ! :(

Then it just sort of evaporated after a few, shall we say, unpleasant posts that I had the displeasure of reading !

Ahhh well there other Pakistanis of Iranian Descent & they're wonderful people ! :kiss3:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom