What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Turks have been forced to negotiate with cavemen. There comes a time that these cavemen will have their own nation, which will be merged with the Iranian one. Look up for Greater Iran my Mongol friend.

I don't care about you or what you say. You are a racist towards Kurds and Armenians as has been shown many times and I can cheer for whoever I want. Have a good life, bye.
haha, playing victim?!!!
keep your crocodile tears for yourself ;)

haha, playing victim?!!!
keep your crocodile tears for yourself ;)
No crocodile tears, again I don't care about you. You are a racist. You also call anybody who shows support of Armenia as "a troll". Anyway feel free to press the "ignore" button about me so you will not see anymore of my posts.

Turks have been forced to negotiate with cavemen. There comes a time that these cavemen will have their own nation, which will be merged with the Iranian one. Look up for Greater Iran my Mongol friend.
sure, you can start with not killing Iranian soldiers.

I've always admired your self-awareness. But i don't think you should insult your own kind like that. We are doing that anyway. You should just crawl back to your hole like the rat you are and calm down :)

No crocodile tears, again I don't care about you. You are a racist. You also call anybody who shows support of Armenia as "a troll". Anyway feel free to press the "ignore" button about me so you will not see anymore of my posts.
Every one in the world knows that you and your type are only supporting Armenians to bash Turks, and do your best to help our enemies to make Azerbaijanis weak, and keep oppressing us. Trolling of you and your clown friend and your obsession about us is also crystal clear. These are very simple facts. ;)

I've always admired your self-awareness. But i don't think you should insult your own kind like that. We are doing that anyway. Just crawl back to that hole like the rat you are and calm down :)

I will do fine. Just fasten your seat belts and wait until we draw from our caves again during Nowruz. I think you are already familiar with the beautiful scenery in Diyarbakir and the surroundings:

1363876894-newroz-celebrations-bring-in-the-new-year-in-diyarbakr_1892758.jpg

Only one month left. ;)

Here some other nice tactical shooting drills:

This guy has a really nice firing range, in Iran the firing ranges are mostly in barren areas and when you shoot there is a lot of dust so it ruin the experience to some degree, it was nice specially the firing of that pistol(Beretta 92 if I am not mistaken).

From when I was a kid I had a thing for pistols, my father service pistol was a M-1911(they call it 11.43 in Iran) although he never brought it home(although when we were in Zabol in 1370s-it was the time when Iran wanted to invade afghanistan- he carried his gun with himself) but he showed me how to use it unfortunately I never get the chance to fire it.

Although to be realistic pistols don't have much of the use in battlefield.

Every one in the world knows that you and your type are only supporting Armenians to bash Turks, and do your best to help our enemies to make Azerbaijanis weak, and keep oppressing us. Trolling of you and your clown friend and your obsession about us is also crystal clear. These are very simple facts. ;)
Why I support Armenia is non of your concern. It could be for a number of reasons, not what you think in your sick racist head. Anyway I will not respond to you again, so say whatever you like. :) Good luck with your life and with your separatist movement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom