What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i liked the physics better, but compared to mathematics physics in finite ;)
maths is in my nature :D didnt have to force myself to learn, it all came to me very naturally, on the other hand i always had trouble with languages. learning new languages is not easy for me.

Yeah I am not too good at languages either I pick up on phrases but if someone speaks to fast I get lost lol.

Now, i'm completely lost. As far as i know, our ancestor was Oghuz Khan ?

Oghuz Khagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a bit complicated, I will explain about it to you later, but in short, he is a mythological person ;)

yup my avatar is my grandpa known as the asia s napoleon
And also, he was known as the second alexander ;)

She is a ...... singer, actress, etc.....

Her surname is Avşar, maybe it got something do with her lineage. And i have also blondes in my family. We invaded Europe. :)

yeah, the same for my family as well ;)
BTW, she is not blonde. :)

When did Qajars rule Pakistan?

Mughals were chagatai turkic. :what:
They ruled Balouchistan and North West region. They came into power after Nader Shah, and before Pahlavi dynasty.

Last edited:
So then why are Punjabis warriors sirjee we know Punjab is also fertile? :whistle:

Because Punjab has existed on the CrossRoads of Civilization for as long as one can remember & the Punjabi Temperament has evolved accordingly by being both Pluralistic & non-Tribalistic hence why you don't see more than a handful of revolts by Punjabis throughout their History nor any real attempt by them to assert themselves & create an Empire of their own; the Sikhs have been different in this regard because they brought with them an added element of Persecution & Militantism in the form of the Khalasa & the Narrative of Persecution to back it up - Thats what propelled them to do what they did not their Punjabiness !

Whereas the Kashmiris have always been predominantly concentrated in the Kashmir Valley which means seclusion, safety & a lack of martial characteristic development !

How did you scale your IQ ?

And haman is banned...... does anyone knows how can i scale my IQ with an accurate and free way. :D

Word "Gholi" is Turkic ? I never heard such a word.... o_O
cuz it's not turkic

Because Punjab has existed on the CrossRoads of Civilization for as long as one can remember & the Punjabi Temperament has evolved accordingly by being both Pluralistic & non-Tribalistic hence why you don't see more than a handful of revolts by Punjabis throughout their History nor any real attempt by them to assert themselves & create an Empire of their own; the Sikhs have been different in this regard because they brought with them an added element of Persecution & Militantism in the form of the Khalasa & the Narrative of Persecution to back it up - Thats what propelled them to do what they did not their Punjabiness !

Whereas the Kashmiris have always been predominantly concentrated in the Kashmir Valley which means seclusion, safety & a lack of martial characteristic development !

I was jk sirjee the real answer is that Punjab had too much sufi influence and become a bunch of hippies who did not like violence hence why they let everybody pass as long as they did not mess with them, the exception being sikhs for historical reasons.

Actually, my tribe has ruled more than half of Pakistan in the eighteenth-ninteenth century, so, I got shocked when you said, you don't know my tribe :(
I am not sure what are the current subjects of history lessons in Iran, but previously, it consisted of almost all Iranian history, and a bit about rest of the world.

Which half & when ? :what:

All we know about is Nadir Shah & I don't think he was a Qajar while the rest usually came from Central Asia via Afghanistan ! :unsure:

All we know about is Nadir Shah & I don't think he was a Qajar while the rest usually came from Central Asia via Afghanistan ! :unsure:

Nader shah was a bandit. :whistle:

They ruled Balouchistan and North West region. They came into power after Nader Shah, and before Pahlavi dynasty.

I don't think so we would know of it if they established local governance?

They ruled Balouchistan and North West in part of eighteen and nineteen century ;)

Back
Top Bottom