What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I wonder that myself too.

@rmi5 @Irajgholi @telkon

Guys, i could never connect Turkic Nations to each other.

I mean Turkish, Azeris, Qajars fall into Oghuz Tribe.

24-oguz-boyu.gif

Now, i know Turkey's Turks originated from Kayı Tribe, sub-branch of the Bozok tribal federation. But i don't know the place of Azeris and Qajars.

Also I don't know, how we are connected to Kazakhs, Uygurs, Kırgız, etc....
dude what do you know about afshars in iran ?

Dude, have you any history lessons in Pakistan?!!! I thought that almost every one knows Turkic Afshar, Qajar, ... tribes from history lessons. Anyway, a link from wikipedia:
Qajars (tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistanis who talk about their origins being from outside of India are ridiculed nowadays. :coffee:

There are many Turkic Pakistanis like Hazaras, ghilzais, qajars, and qizilbash.

Our history starts with GökTürks. Lessons mostly focuses on Turkic Empires and states. We also learn about the 4 Caliphates and it passed on to us later on. And that's it. :)

So its essentially Turkish Studies ! :)

Like we've got Pakistan Studies or the History & Culture of Pakistan as is its proper name ! :)

Pakistanis who talk about their origins being from outside of India are ridiculed nowadays. :coffee:

Outside of India ? :what:

All our origin is outside of India - its called Pakistan ! :unsure:

So its essentially Turkish Studies ! :)

Like we've got Pakistan Studies or the History & Culture of Pakistan as is its proper name ! :)

Outside of India ? :what:

All our origin is outside of India - its called Pakistan ! :unsure:

I mean the historical geographic entity known as British India.

@Sinan @Targon @Armstrong @Irajgholi
The ancestor of our tribe is (t)ghajar Noyan(Noyan is a mongolic origin name, means prince, king), his name is also written as Tcuchar(or Tkuchar) in English language as well. He was one of Genghiz Khan's main generals(one of the 5 most important ones) and his son in law who married to the fourth girl of Genghiz Khan. Actually, The Neyshabur massacre happened when they assassinated Tcuchar, and His wife, massacred the whole city in return :lol:
After that, we came in East anatolia and Azerbaijan, but when Timur wanted to return us to Central Asia, Grand son of Shah Safi (Ancestor of Safavids) talked with Timur, and made him agree not to forcibly move us. So, we remained in the region, and later became one of the 12 main Qizilbash families. Later, the tribe got separated, and part of us emigrated to Gorgan, and Khurasan.
Later, part of our tribe, reached to power in Iran, and became the royal dynasty for more than 1 century.
BTW, I felt that the wikipedia links are not comprehensive, so you may be able to find your answers in this post ;)

Well I am a Kashmiri which means somewhere along the way the Lost Tribes of Israel have to figure into the discourse ! :D

The Pashtuns have more claim to being a tribe than Kashmiris in fact I never heard of that until from you on pdf lol. However today it is known Pashtuns are an Iranic people whereas idk about kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom