What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yes but not very close ;)

Sorry, I didn't get it. :undecided: You meant the Qajar tribe? If you are a Qajar, probably I know your grand father or your grand-grand father, or probably you in person, LOL.:lol: Since, I am, myself, from Qajar tribe. BTW, are you from Ashagheh Bash branch? Sorry, It got confusing for me, since I thought that you were originally from an anatolian tribe.:undecided:

Sorry, I didn't get it. :undecided: You meant the Qajar tribe? If you are a Qajar, probably I know your grand father or your grand-grand father, or probably you in person, LOL.:lol: Since, I am, myself, from Qajar tribe. BTW, are you from Ashagheh Bash branch? Sorry, It got confusing for me, since I thought that you were originally from an anatolian tribe.:undecided:

wow it would seem that we might in fact be very close :D from my mother side :D my father is anatolian.

wow it would seem that we might in fact be very close :D from my mother side :D my father is anatolian.
So, you are half Qajar. Anyway, which branch do you belong?
:) So, if you want, when private messages got active again, we can talk about it with more detail :D Probably you would be the second person that I know outside of PDF. :)

So, you are half Qajar. Anyway, which branch do you belong?
:) So, if you want, when private messages got active again, we can talk about it with more detail :D Probably you would be the second person that I know outside of PDF. :)

yes bro that would be best :D its dangerous to discuss these things in the open ;)

Oi @Sinan - What the heck are these two talking about ? :what:

Who are the Qajar ? :unsure:

I wonder that myself too.

@rmi5 @Irajgholi @telkon

Guys, i could never connect Turkic Nations to each other.

I mean Turkish, Azeris, Qajars fall into Oghuz Tribe.

24-oguz-boyu.gif

Now, i know Turkey's Turks originated from Kayı Tribe, sub-branch of the Bozok tribal federation. But i don't know the place of Azeris and Qajars.

Also I don't know, how we are connected to Kazakhs, Uygurs, Kırgız, etc....

You mean one of these tribes went from Anatolia to Iran during Safavid era ?

Sinan, Turks of Turkey are not from Kayı tribe, its just the group of nomads Ertughrul led to western Anatolia assumed to be from Kayı, almost every Oghuz tribe left a trace in Anatolia.

You mean one of these tribes went from Anatolia to Iran during Safavid era ?

Sinan, Turks of Turkey are not from Kayı tribe, its just the group of nomads Ertughrul led to western Anatolia assumed to be from Kayı, almost every Oghuz tribe left a trace in Anatolia.

So what about the others. How we are connected to them ?

Dude, have you any history lessons in Pakistans?!!! I thought that almost every one knows Turkic Afshar, Qajar, ... tribes from history lessons. Anyway, a link from wikipedia:
Qajars (tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No we don't have World History Lessons in Pakistan; we've got Social Studies in the Earlier Grades where everything from Civics to Ethics to Geography & World History are taught to us at an Elementary Level such as knowing who discovered America ? Or what are the Rights of a Citizen ? Or why Traffic Laws should be Obeyed ? Or about the more famous personalities from History !

Then we're taught Pakistan Studies which is focused on Pakistan's History from the Antiquity Era i.e the Indus Valley Civilization, the Gandhara Civilization etc. to the Creation of the State of Pakistan on the 14th of August, 1947 & then its subsequent Evolution, its Constitutional Developments, its Contemporary History, its Cultures, its Languages etc.

Turkic Tribes never really figured into any of that; because at an Elementary Stage no one would be teaching anyone about any Tribes & at a Later State Turkic Tribes had no significance to Pakistan or Pakistan; however Iran & Turkiye are mentioned as are the World Wars, the Fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Iranian Revolution of the '80s etc. but this is primarily from a Pakistani Perspective in that how we were involved in any of that; the Khilafat Movement or the Pak-Iran Cooperation on Baluchistan etc.

We don't study the life & works of Ayatollah Khomeni or trace the lineage of the Pahlavi Dynasty or anything of the sort for that really wouldn't be fairly important to incorporate in a limited curriculum !

What about you guys ? :what:

You too @Sinan ! :unsure:

ohhh i see. at last i found someone to blame for the crisis of west asia specially crisis around iran

i had to go through an iq test organized by the ministry of education when i was in 1st year of high school my result was 156 highest in the whole school, they actually called my parents to come to school so the principal could talk to them personally :D overall they were happy that they were having me there :D

i remember its significance because before the results became i was subject to ridicule because everyone thought im crazy or something :D but it turned out i was smarter than them by at least 37 points ;)

Very nice hopefully you are doing something with that intelligence. My iq score is only 150. :pop:

No we don't have World History Lessons in Pakistan; we've got Social Studies in the Earlier Grades where everything from Civics to Ethics to Geography & World History are taught to us at an Elementary Level such as knowing who discovered America ? Or what are the Rights of a Citizen ? Or why Traffic Laws should be Obeyed ? Or about the more famous personalities from History !

Then we're taught Pakistan Studies which is focused on Pakistan's History from the Antiquity Era i.e the Indus Valley Civilization, the Gandhara Civilization etc. to the Creation of the State of Pakistan on the 14th of August, 1947 & then its subsequent Evolution, its Constitutional Developments, its Contemporary History, its Cultures, its Languages etc.

Turkic Tribes never really figured into any of that; because at an Elementary Stage no one would be teaching anyone about any Tribes & at a Later State Turkic Tribes had no significance to Pakistan or Pakistan; however Iran & Turkiye are mentioned as are the World Wars, the Fall of the Ottoman Empire, the Iranian Revolution of the '80s etc. but this is primarily from a Pakistani Perspective in that how we were involved in any of that; the Khilafat Movement or the Pak-Iran Cooperation on Baluchistan etc.

We don't study the life & works of Ayatollah Khomeni or trace the lineage of the Pahlavi Dynasty or anything of the sort for that really wouldn't be fairly important to incorporate in a limited curriculum !

What about you guys ? :what:

You too @Sinan ! :unsure:

Our history starts with GökTürks. Lessons mostly focuses on Turkic Empires and states. We also learn about the 4 Caliphates and it passed on to us later on. And that's it. :)

Back
Top Bottom