What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hi everybody.
I am back.
If just a country sucks more than Iran, that would definitely be China, no doubt.
BTW, I guess the PRPD (post rate per day) reaches to a million in this thread.

Hi everybody.
I am back.
If just a country sucks more than Iran, that would definitely be China, no doubt.
BTW, I guess the PRPD (post rate per day) reaches to a million in this thread.
What? Why?!

Love China. I wanna go there really bad. I've got a Chinese buddy in Guangzhou and we've talked about a train trip across the country if I go there.

What? Why?!

Love China. I wanna go there really bad. I've got a Chinese buddy in Guangzhou and we've talked about a train trip across the country if I go there.
Big, cold, crowded, trafficly jammed, polluted air and people every where in large numbers, man I am talking about a country where every city is Tehran.
PS: I think there is no need to mention that no one understand you and you can't understand any one too.
But train idea is worth experiencing, Beijing to Guangzhou on a bullet train where speed reaches a high of 300 km/h is reduced to a 8 hour trip. quite amazing.

Last edited:
@rmi5 so your thread on the Karabakh situation get side tracked by Indian geneaological discussions.

On behalf of Indians, I apologize :(

You don't need to be sorry dude. It has not been your fault. But, honestly, I am angry at indian members, not only because of that specific discussion. It happens for all of the Europe section discussions, and indian members start to troll in favor of Russians, and start to comment about caucasus,... when they don't have even the most basic information about the subject. I am even sure that more than half of them, cannot even show the Caucasus on a map. It is like a wrestler starts to comment about Quantum Physics when he does not know what is the difference between the Quantum Physics and a sand or a singer. Unfortunately, there are some big indian trolls like vk_man and nick_indian as well, who want to turn every discussion into a troll war. They, besides a german troll and a few Chinese, who occasionally visit that section, are the only trolls there. Without them, our discussions are generally healthy and peaceful.

@Irajgholi, how a cute name.
I also like Daryagholi,
Once I heard it (daryagholi), I was happy a couple of days.:-)

it is two names, right? Iraj Gholi? Darya Gholi?
Ya, it is.
Years ago, it was popular to use name extensions,
For example,
Ali gholi , Hassan gholi, Iraj gholi, Darya gholi.
Or,
Hassan khan, Hosein khan, Gholi khan.
Some how it was cute.

How did you scale your IQ ?
And haman is banned...... does anyone knows how can i scale my IQ with an accurate and free way.

i had to go through an iq test organized by the ministry of education when i was in 1st year of high school my result was 156 highest in the whole school, they actually called my parents to come to school so the principal could talk to them personally :D overall they were happy that they were having me there :D

i remember its significance because before the results became i was subject to ridicule because everyone thought im crazy or something :D but it turned out i was smarter than them by at least 37 points ;)

Back
Top Bottom