What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

-39-.gif

kodom kar ?

mage Iran nisti !?

na :D

You said you have a Costco card. Are you single? I'm single so I can't see the point of it (how much could I possible save in a year!), but I want one. I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

It's 50/year right?

You said you have a Costco card. Are you single? I'm single so I can't see the point of it (how much could I possible save in a year!), but I want one. I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Well without a card you cant even get into Costco :D thats the main point :D
I dont think if u can save that much, maybe on supplements! :D

i paid $49 :D

oh btw dont worry, they will issue a card to anyone, just dont apply for their cc! :D

Well without a card you cant even get into Costco :D thats the main point :D
I dont think if u can save that much, maybe on supplements! :D

i paid $49 :D

oh btw dont worry, they will issue a card to anyone, just dont apply for their cc! :D
**** it then, I'll just stick to Whole Foods/Safeway etc...

What state are you from? East or West?

**** it then, I'll just stick to Whole Foods/Safeway etc...

What state are you from? East or West?
Sorry I was driving bro, yep I'm single (not married) :d

I'm currently in cali but I got my membership card in Texas.

BTW Abii u should try costcos hot dogs bro :d

Sorry I was driving bro, yep I'm single (not married) :d

I'm currently in cali but I got my membership card in Texas.

BTW Abii u should try costcos hot dogs bro :d
Better than IKEA hot dogs? lol

@rmi5 you in Cali too?

btw, what's happening down south? You guys got 2 cm of snow and the whole South is blowing up lol
We were looking at some videos and pics at work yesterday and we were all in shock at how ill prepared the Southern states were. Worst of all is how they're acting.

Better than IKEA hot dogs? lol

@rmi5 you in Cali too?

btw, what's happening down south? You guys got 2 cm of snow and the whole South is blowing up lol
We were looking at some videos and pics at work yesterday and we were all in shock at how ill prepared the Southern states were. Worst of all is how they're acting.

Sams club pizzas and costcos hot dogs r good. Tbh haven't been to ikea in usa. But if u think it's good I shall try ;)

Lol yeah actually because most parts of cali are sunny ppl don't prepare themselves good enough until last minute but I actually shown some of the pictures to my colleagues the pictures that Islam posted here yesterday and they were amazed by how it was snowing in Iran! !

I have not tried IKEA hot dogs, but costco foods are good. I haven't tried hotdog but other ones were good. @Abii , I think it is good to have costco membership, since their meat is very fresh, and it is much more better than Walmart, and other supermarkets, and fruits prices seems OK as well. I and my friend have executive membership which is 110$, but it has some advantages. BTW, we have rarely snowing here, and whenever it is snowing, the situation gets messed up, since, in the south, they almost don't know what is snowing, and they screw everything, and drive carelessly. :disagree:

Ikea Hot Dogs are 1 Franc (1$) here in Switzerland i dont know how they can make it that cheap, there is something fishy. :hang2:

some of my friends are living in Switzerland and they are always complaining about the prices there. with 1 Franc in switzerland, I think you almost can't do anything. even can't buy a bottle of water, I guess. So, definitely, something is wrong with their hot dogs :lol:

some of my friends are living in Switzerland and they are always complaining about the prices there. with 1 Franc in switzerland, I think you almost can't do anything. even can't buy a bottle of water, I guess. So, definitely, something is wrong with their hot dogs :lol:
Yes, one franc is barely enough for a bottle water (not all brands), Switzerland is a high price country except for Electronics.

1Franc = ~1$

Cost of Living in Switzerland. Prices in Switzerland.

Restaurants [Edit] Avg.
Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 20.00 Fr.
Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 100.00 Fr.
Combo Meal at McDonalds or Similar 13.00 Fr.
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) 6.00 Fr.
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 5.00 Fr.
Cappuccino (regular) 4.36 Fr.
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) 3.95 Fr.
Water (0.33 liter bottle) 3.45 Fr.

Markets [Edit] Avg.
Milk (regular), (1 liter) 1.43 Fr.
Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 2.60 Fr.
Rice (white), (1kg) 2.51 Fr.
Eggs (12) 5.47 Fr.
Local Cheese (1kg) 19.14 Fr.
Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg) 24.80 Fr.
Apples (1kg) 3.81 Fr.
Oranges (1kg) 3.56 Fr.
Tomato (1kg) 4.13 Fr.
Potato (1kg) 2.31 Fr.
Lettuce (1 head) 1.93 Fr.
Water (1.5 liter bottle) 1.07 Fr.
Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) 12.00 Fr.
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) 1.60 Fr.
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 1.90 Fr.
Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) 8.20 Fr.

Transportation [Edit] Avg.
One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 3.30 Fr.
Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 73.00 Fr.
Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 6.00 Fr.
Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 3.80 Fr.
Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) 60.00 Fr.
Gasoline (1 liter) 1.82 Fr.
Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline (Or Equivalent New Car) 28,000.00 Fr.

Utilities (Monthly)
[Edit] Avg.
Basic (Electricity, Heating, Water, Garbage) for 85m2 Apartment 184.22 Fr.
1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 0.34 Fr.
Internet (6 Mbps, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 46.17 Fr.

Sports And Leisure
[Edit] Avg.
Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 99.21 Fr.
Tennis Court Rent (1 Hour on Weekend) 34.35 Fr.
Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat 18.00 Fr.

Clothing And Shoes [Edit] Avg.
1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) 118.11 Fr.
1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) 53.27 Fr.
1 Pair of Nike Shoes 134.41 Fr.
1 Pair of Men Leather Shoes 148.57 Fr.

Rent Per Month [Edit] Avg.
Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 1,414.73 Fr.
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 1,137.01 Fr.
Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 2,686.19 Fr.
Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 2,154.99 Fr.

Buy Apartment Price [Edit] Avg.
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment in City Centre 8,877.55 Fr.
Price per Square Meter to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre 7,182.61 Fr.

Salaries And Financing [Edit] Avg.
Average Monthly Disposable Salary (After Tax) 5,603.52 Fr.
Mortgage Interest Rate in Percentages (%), Yearly 1.99

@xenon54
These prices are crazy high. BTW, I have heard that Germany is dirt chip compared to Switzerland, So, if you live close to border, such as Zurich, you can go and buy your stuff at Germany. Although, Zurich , itself, is something like the most expensive city in the Europe, and doing so, may not help too much. :undecided:

@xenon54
These prices are crazy high. BTW, I have heard that Germany is dirt chip compared to Switzerland, So, if you live close to border, such as Zurich, you can go and buy your stuff at Germany. Although, Zurich , itself, is something like the most expensive city in the Europe, and doing so, may not help too much. :undecided:
Hehe, im living 5min away from Germany, Zurich isnt even that close.

We are going to watch movies or eating in Restaurant in Germany with friends its more than half of the price in Switzerland. :D

Cinema in Germany with Ticket, Popcorn, Drink and free parking is about 10 euro.
In Switzerland only Ticket, without food and Drink, 20Fr. plus 2Fr. parking for one hour.

But the other way around Germans come to switzerland for electronics. :lol:

Hehe, im living 5min away from Germany, Zurich isnt even that close.

We are going to watch movies or eating in Restaurant in Germany with friends its more than half of the price in Switzerland. :D

Cinema in Germany with Ticket, Popcorn, Drink and free parking is about 10 euro.
In Switzerland only Ticket, without food and Drink, 20Fr. plus 2Fr. parking for one hour.

But the other way around Germans come to switzerland for electronics. :lol:

10 Euros is very chip. We need to almost pay 20-25$ for Ticket, Drink, and popcorn, and parking. :(

Better than IKEA hot dogs?

Haha bro I just got what u were referring to, u were referring to horse meat scandal haha right? :d

Btw when I visited Kazakhstan I tried horse meat! It's actually good but kowing that it was horse's meat makes it a little bit unusual. Because we're generally not used to this type of meat! Same goes for dolphin 's meat that I tried in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom