What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

bro its almost the biggest city in the whole world !!!

bad air quality , traffic , ...... arent these tough ?

You live here long enough and you don't even realize the air is bad until you go to places where it is really good lol. The traffic can get bad but it is easy to get around and less time consuming if you just take the public transport. Overall its great, where else in the world can you have Spanish food, then Persian, then Bosnian, then Italian, then Pakistani, then Turkish, and then Chinese in one week? :D

آقا یارو خودتی!:D حرفاش قشنگ بود!
سخنرانیش رو از یه هفته پیش تا حالا صاف گذاشتن توی زمانی پخش کردن که چندین نوبت وعده یه برنامه دیگه داده شده بود
حرفاش اینقدر قشنگ بود که برای پای تلوزیون کشیدن ملت (به خصوص یه قشر خاص) متوسل به همچین ترفند زبونی شدن

------------------------------------------------------------
جدیدترین سخنرانی آقای ظریف هم اون قدر گرم و دل نشین بود که حتی وزیر کابینه اسراییل هم دلش نیمد اونو از دست بده
به حامیان ایشون تبریک میگم!!!

Im trying to make a new thread but it tells me " (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" ! why ?

Im trying to make a new thread but it tells me " (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" ! why ?
u need to have a certain minimum number of posts(30 i guess) to start a new thread.

the thing is that I already made 3-5 threads before losing the feature !
احتمالا پست های قبلی تو پاک کردن دو سه تا دیگه پست بزار بعد دوباره امتحان کن

Back
Top Bottom