What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No extra words needed.

fft99_mf3343033.Jpeg

Alevi%2Bmitingi%2B026.JPG

fft64_mf1648671.Jpeg

Remember the Sivas Massacre, when a group of hardcore Sunni Turks killed 35 Turkish Alevites by setting fire in a hotel where Alevites were gathering?

page_sivas-katliami-sanigina-19-yil-sonra-kirmizi-bulten-cikarildi_751569524.jpg

sivas1.jpg

Only a fool with no sense of history would make such ignorant statements. And since you are thanked by the most ignorant member in this topic (rmi5), it shows this stupidity again.

Last edited:
All your pictures are from after the fall of the Soviet Union
That only proves my point. It was only Soviets who stopped our friendship.

And even that is not true. During WW1 Turkish army kicked Russian arse out of Baku. Turkish flag was waving but we had to retreat because of German defeat.

Remember the Sivas Massacre, when a group of hardcore Sunni Turks killed 35 Turkish Alevites by setting fire in a hotel where Alevites were gathering?
Are your ancestors not from Iran? Your own government massacred you and deported you out of your own country. At least Alevi still live in Turkey and are proud Turks. They have picture of Ataturk next to Hrz Ali in their prayer hourses.

That only proves my point. It was only Soviets who stopped our friendship.

Haha, joke of the century. Turks have fought more wars against each other than which ethnicity whatsoever. Long before communism was invented. Even today there is not real unity between Turks. Most of your fellow Central Asian Mongoloids are still servants of the Russians.

Are your ancestors not from Iran? Your own government massacred you and deported you out of your own country. At least Alevi still live in Turkey and are proud Turks. They have picture of Ataturk next to Hrz Ali in their prayer hourses.

There are hundreds of thousands of Alevis in Europe. They have been killed by your fellow Sunni Turkish rulers throughout history. In fact, they have been massacred a number of times. My parents left Iran due to political issues, like millions of Iranians. Your grandparents on the other hand left Turkey to clean toilets of Europeans. A real honorable act I must say.

Haha, joke of the century. Turks have fought more wars against each other than which ethnicity whatsoever.
So now you expect Azeri as Safavids? Haha, you are most schizophrenic person on this forum dude. Turkics will be under one banner soon. Just like old times.

Long before communism was invented. Even today there is not real unity between Turks. Most of your fellow Central Asian Mongoloids are still servants of the Russians.
Wrong again. Most Turkic people have a state and most of them are independent. You Kurdics still have to set up your first state history will witness.

So now you expect Azeri as Safavids? Haha, you are most schizophrenic person on this forum dude. Turkics will be under one banner soon. Just like old times.

I am not only talking about Safavids. Every Turkish empire have fought other Turkish empires. Ghaznavids versus the Seluqs, Aq Qoyunlu versus Kara Qoyunlus, etc. You Turks have never been united under one banner and never will be. Iranians will prevent this. I'll spit on your unity.

Wrong again. Most Turkic people have a state and most of them are independent. You Kurdics still have to set up your first state history will witness.

I have explained this to that Saudi desert dweller as well: Kurds are Iranians. Iran means the land of the Iranians. This is our state, and always will be. You can't do anything about it.

You have to see things through a historical perspective. Afghanistan has been a powerful state in the region before Russians fucked it up, and later Talibans with their Saudi-imported ideology. Many Afghans in the West are high educated, so they have the potential.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ahmadinejad is a nationalist,
The most stupid sentence that I have ever heard in my entire life. @Abii , I thought, you were saying that this Surenas guy is an smart person. Now, what's your opinion about him?
what ever you think of him. Turkmenistan is a bit out of place, but Iran has great relations with it. Tajikistan is one of Iran's top investing countries. It will rise in the future. Especially since the economic focus is changing towards Central-Asia.
:blah::blah:

My Summary:
Your IQ is way below poverty line.

Only 9 million Azeris in Iran. They will be loyal to Iran.
Mark my words.
What is the source of your insightful data? I think there is a short circuit between your brain and your a$$.

Nice arguments.

The most stupid sentence that I have ever heard in my entire life. @Abii , I thought, you were saying that this Surenas guy is an smart person. Now, what's your opinion about him?

Of course you are too ignorant to understand these things. Ahmadinejad has been a nationalist. Period. But a different kind of nationalist than what I was hoping for. He mixed Iranian nationalism with Shia elements. Like Mashaei did.

My Summary:
Your IQ is way below poverty line.

Save your summary. You are too ignorant to even comprehend things. That is because you are Turk.

What is the source of your insightful data? I think there is a short circuit between your brain and your a$$.

I don't have it by hand. I've read about the latest survey conducted in Iran where 9-11 million people mentioned that their first language was Azeri. Of course over the years many Azeris have been Persianized, and this will continue as long as they mix with Persians and Persian will remain the nation's first language.

Of course you are too ignorant to understand these things. Ahmadinejad has been a nationalist. Period. But a different kind of nationalist than what I was hoping for. He mixed Iranian nationalism with Shia elements. Like Mashaei did.
@Abii , just look at his post, man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
yeah, he was a nationalist of your kind.
Save your summary. You are too ignorant to even comprehend things. That is because you are Turk.
Average IQ by Country
:coffee:
Now, shoo, and don't waste our time.

:lol::lol::lol:

dear rmi5

I tend to agree with @Surenas about Ahmedinejad being "nationalistic". A large part of Iranian youth are becoming increasingly interested in ancient Iranian history, perhaps as a "silent protest" against the imposed Sharia law. Ahmadinejad realized this (along with Mashaei, his right hand), which is why we saw many things similar to the vids below during his time

But I agree that it is not nationalism in the traditional sense that you, me or anybody else would expect. Ultimately, being a politician, Ahmadenijad maybe only had this viewpoint because it benefitted him. But @Surenas's claim is not that farfetched

dear rmi5

I tend to agree with @Surenas about Ahmedinejad being "nationalistic". A large part of Iranian youth are becoming increasingly interested in ancient Iranian history, perhaps as a "silent protest" against the imposed Sharia law. Ahmadinejad realized this (along with Mashaei, his right hand), which is why we saw many things similar to the vids below during his time

But I agree that it is not nationalism in the tradiotional sense that you and me would expect. Ultimately, being a politician, Ahmadenijad maybe only had this viewpoint because it benefitted him.
Look, I don't mind it if you say such a hilarious thing. Since you are an indian and not an Iranian and your knowledge about Iran is not necessarily enough. Nevertheless, I have always respect for you. BTW, to elaborate the stupidity of such a statement, I would say that it is equal to say that the earth is flat not spherical or the Sun is orbiting the Earth.

Look, I don't mind it if you say such a hilarious thing. Since you are an indian and not an Iranian and your knowledge about Iran is not necessarily enough. Nevertheless, I have always respect for you. BTW, to elaborate the stupidity of such a statement, I would say that it is equal to say that the earth is flat not spherical or the Sun is orbiting the Earth.

Thanks, I would be interested in further elaboration

Ir.tab disappeared into thin air... mostly missed.

Deno also disappeared with out saying a word. We had though times with trolls for a month. Later on Neptune became a mod. He has resigned recently and he says he will focus on ÖSS. We currently have no mod.

I see Quasar time to time, he is not very active.

Also Haven't seen Era for a long time.

well...fuvck öss...I was kinda the "meçhul" guys. Since I didn't give a single crap about maths and scientific classes, I will probably fail this year and try next time for Ankara Political Science or Ankara Law. I just want to see where I am and what could I do this year :)

Thanks, I would be interested in further elaboration

He is unable to provide one, because he doesn't know what he is talking about. Ahmadinejad started as a hardcore fanatic in his first term, but slowly became more nationalistic in his second. When Mashae said that 'without Iranians there wouldn't have been an Islam' and 'Iranian Islam is superior to other forms' they took the wrath of Mullah-Iran. Ahmadinejad and Mashaei have been attacked a number of times due to these statements, and were even blocked from last year's elections. Ahmadinejad was a president that mixed Iranian nationalism with Shiism.

He is unable to provide one, because he doesn't know what he is talking about. Ahmadinejad started as a hardcore fanatic in his first term, but slowly became more nationalistic in his second. When Mashae said that 'without Iranians there wouldn't have been an Islam' and 'Iranian Islam is superior to other forms' they took the wrath of Mullah-Iran. Ahmadinejad and Mashaei have been attacked a number of times due to these statements, and were even blocked from last year's elections. Ahmadinejad was a president that mixed Iranian nationalism with Shiism.

Thanks for mentioning that, I also wanted to write that in my first post, but forgot it... IMO another evidence that they were too dangerous for the IR establisment

Back
Top Bottom