What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You're talking as if I'm anti-Turk.

I understand what you're saying. Our society is sick.

When did I defend him in his comments about Turks? I like the guy for personal reasons. Believe it or not, and as ridiculous as it sounds (mainly b/c he's some dude on the internet that I don't know and will never meet), he changed how I view things about the world. Because of that I respect him. I won't go into details, but that's pretty much it.

He does have a huge anti-Turk mentality. I won't lie, years ago when there were only a few Iranians here, and we fought a lot with turks, I must have probably joined Surenas in the bashing. In reality though I have no problem with Turks. I would actually support Iran becoming a bilingual country with Azeri and Parsi as the two official languages. Had my grandfather thought my dad Turkish, I'd be considering myself a Turk right now (my grandfather, who I never met, spoke a very broken Persian, but he wanted the kids to learn Persian first. He died when my dad and his siblings were very young so that was the end of that).

In any case, those are the reasons why I won't enter an argument with you and Surenas. I respect both of you here.

I am sure that you know that I have been forced to deal with hezbollahi goons and some other racist retards, for a long time in this thread, and Iran section, since I don't follow their religion and I am from Turkic ethnicity. Basically, except for Serpentine who is a rational person, and Ostad who is literally like my little brother, and you, and Islam Shall be... in non-religious discussions, rest of Iranian members are a bunch of ultra-retarded a$$holes and goons. BTW, I didn't expect you to throw mod on that poor turkish guy when he was trolled by that surenas guy. Anyway, you may have a special interest in this guy, ;) :crazy: . It's not my business. But, please either do not involve in these discussions or be fair in them ;)
BTW, thanks for respecting us, that's the basis for a healthy society. BTW, I don't have any beef with persians as well. specially, Shiraazi and jonoubi persians who are the coolest persians ;)

@rmi5 Leave @Jf Thunder alone. He is harmless.
Except he wants to kill everyone :blink:
:enjoy:

Be nice to him, dude. he has just joined the forum.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brother, Stay away from this racist a$$hole. He is just a troll ;) I would deal with him personally if it gets necessary. ;)
worry about yourself, i am a stalker, i wil even come in your dreams, i am under your bed, am behind you maybe now, i even know what evils you have opened in the other tab of your browser

@rmi5 Leave @Jf Thunder alone. He is harmless.

Except he wants to kill everyone :blink:
do you want me to KILL YOU?

Be nice to him, dude. he has just joined the forum.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brother, Stay away from this racist a$$hole. He is just a troll ;) I would deal with him personally if it gets necessary. ;)
ok bro . what is the stalking list:what:

126590_AMX56_Leclerc_France_Main_Battle_Tank_2_015.jpg8d9a04fe-d22c-4ea4-b6eb-93ec44e45ff5Large.jpg

ok bro . what is the stalking list:what:

Do not take it seriously bro. Jf Thunder likes turkish people, specially xenon54 and Sinan, and eagerly engages in the debates of Turkish section, although he is a Pakistani. So, we have developed some weird traditions to tease each other and have fun.
We have another dangerous Pakistani guy, who is called @Armstrong, and he is a homophile who likes Nur Fettahoğlu somehow. ;):lol::lol: This guy needs to be watched carefully.:-)

I have explained this to that Saudi desert dweller as well: Kurds are Iranians. Iran means the land of the Iranians. This is our state, and always will be. You can't do anything about it.
:tup:

Do not take it seriously bro. Jf Thunder likes turkish people, specially xenon54 and Sinan, and eagerly engages in the debates of Turkish section, although he is a Pakistani. So, we have developed some weird traditions to tease each other and have fun.
We have another dangerous Pakistani guy, who is called @Armstrong, and he is a homophile who likes Nur Fettahoğlu somehow. ;):lol::lol: This guy needs to be watched carefully.:-)

Homophobe....I'm a homophobe ! :bad:

Unless of course where two women are involved with me in the middle ! :D

Back
Top Bottom