What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Wow, it's almost been a year since i last saw this guy going berserk due to his inferiority complex. It's a shame, he couldn't get over it to this day. I bet he still cry himself to sleep after seeing himself at mirrors, thinking about his skin color and cursing god. :disagree:

Says the guy who left this forum while crying because some people had 'insulted' his super-duper father, Ataturk, and the moderators didn't do anything about it. I thought you left for good? Back again?

@turkish bros, you know you are welcome here anytime. But please from now on post about Turkish unity, Turkish language or praisal of Azerbaijan in the Turkish chat thread that was just recently opened up. This talk is not appropriate here. It would be like a Afghan guy talking about Pashtun unity in Pakistan thread, and will only lead to resentment and troll wars.

This is exactly why these fools every time forces me to react to their posts. I have never given a flying **** about their posts, until they started to post their nonsense in this topic. Do you see me going to their section talking about Iranic unions?

Brother, Stay away from this racist a$$hole. He is just a troll ;) I would deal with him personally if it gets necessary. ;)

Please do. I am waiting for your call. Send me a private message if it is necessary.

Says the guy who left this forum while crying because some people had 'insulted' his super-duper father, Ataturk, and the moderators didn't do anything about it. I thought you left for good? Back again?

This is exactly why these fools every time forces me to react to their posts. I have never given a flying **** about their posts, until they started to post their nonsense in this topic. Do you see me going to their section talking about Iranic unions?

Please do. I am waiting for your call. Send me a private message if it is necessary.

Please send me a PM.

%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%A9-%D8%B1%DA%98%DB%8C%D9%85+%D8%B5%D9%87%DB%8C%D9%88%D9%86%DB%8C%D8%B3%D8%AA%DB%8C-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%DB%8C+%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%DB%8C.jpg
dude, accept that you like my pic :3

........dude, i dont keep much extreme pics on my pc, if you want more i can give you keywords to google it, or better yet, you might want to watch that anime, well here is a bit more extreme version for you lol
images

dude I was just kidding,
kidding,
Or kidding about kidding
Or kidding about kidding about kidding ...
images

Brother do not waste your time, I went back and checked TurAr's previous post. He was a big anti-Iran troll obsessed with us. I remember IranZamin, you and Shahin annoyed him many times and he almost cried. He is not worth it.

I am Azari myself ... But I wouldn't give a pocket-full of fucks to Pan-Turks or Turkic unity ... Only Iran is important for me ... Not being Azari ... People who think differently are stupid ...

Back
Top Bottom