What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

yaran-inci-s%C3%B6zl%C3%BCk-capsleri_17090.jpg

PleaseSpeakEnglish_v34_400x.gif

The white kit is nice, but the red one is awful.

The green neck line and the green bands on the arms make it uber cheap.

btw is that our u-19 or u-20 team?

in some time i will know more about you, even more than your own family members know about you, i will even know when you change clothes, when and how you take a bath
Are you gay, dude? because that's the definition of being gay.

Is soccer (as we call it here) the favorite sport of Iranians? Pakistan does a lot of exporting in textiles of jerseys and also exports soccer balls maybe Iran is a potential market once the sanctions are gone (if it isn't already).

Yes it is the most popular sport, although others would argue that wrestling is just as popular.

Iran as most countries gets its balls and kits through sports manufacturers. Currently ours is Uhlsport but we have had Adidas and Puma in the past. It is up to these sports manufacturers where they produce the equipment and not up to Iran. Although I do know for a fact the balls currently used in the Iranian Premier League are manufactured in Pakistan.

No offence guys, but that is ridiculously dumb. The leopard scheme is barely recognizable even considering the amount of lightening here let alone in a muddy game condition.
Knowing the fact that these games are going to be played in winter.

Last edited:
Yes it is the most popular sport, although others would argue that wrestling is just as popular.

Iran as most countries gets its balls and kits through sports manufacturers. Currently ours is Uhlsport but we have had Adidas and Puma in the past. It is up to these sports manufacturers where they produce the equipment and not up to Iran. Although I do know for a fact the balls currently used in the Iranian Premier League are manufactured in Pakistan.

Wrestling is popular in Pakistan too, Pakistanis call it kushti or pehlwani and wrestlers is pehlwan. I think those words are from Farsi. :D

Wrestling is popular in Pakistan too, Pakistanis call it kushti or pehlwani and wrestlers is pehlwan. I think those words are from Farsi. :D

Yes they are. We call it koshti as well. Pahlevan means something similar to hero/champion and is also applied to wrestlers who are great or show great integrity > like Gholamreza Takhti. :D

Yes they are. We call it koshti as well. Pahlevan means something similar to hero/champion and is also applied to wrestlers who are great or show great integrity > like Gholamreza Takhti. :D

Haha yea in Pakistan they use it for really big dudes or wrestlers. Like I was a really fat child so my mother used to call me pehlwan shah or motu shah growing up lol.

Tell me you guys know this guy! :D

Iron Sheik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
220px-Iron_Shiek_Milwaukee_WI_031008.jpg

:astagh: It's called Persian.

Same thing. o_O

Back
Top Bottom