What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Our World Cup kits! :D

2627065-3735988.jpg

I guess NO!!! :cray:
in some time i will know more about you, even more than your own family members know about you, i will even know when you change clothes, when and how you take a bath

well my my friend i read it b4 and i know you read it 2 so just let me tell you more maybe you get what i mean bash have nothing to do with people's head ! it just a rank it says i'm his superior . you turks call the ruler of your towns as beg and the man who rule several town as beglar begi we turkmen dont ! we call ruler of a town as bashe ! for expl tehran bashe or tabriz bashi ruler of areas will have diffrent name for expl the man who rule estern mazendrean + golestan will called as ashagh bashi the king of turkmens will be called as turkmenbashi i hop you get what i mean . bash means head of and it's just a rank

with regard bro

well my my friend i read it b4 and i know you read it 2 so just let me tell you more maybe you get what i mean bash have nothing to do with people's head ! it just a rank it says i'm his superior . you turks call the ruler of your towns as beg and the man who rule several town as beglar begi we turkmen dont ! we call ruler of a town as bashe ! for expl tehran bashe or tabriz bashi ruler of areas will have diffrent name for expl the man who rule estern mazendrean + golestan will called as ashagh bashi the king of turkmens will be called as turkmenbashi i hop you get what i mean . bash means head of and it's just a rank
with regard bro

Probably, these words have different connotations between us and you guys. Anyway, their difference is not too much and important ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom