What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

-2-28-.gif

Welcome ;)
Yes, his mother was definitely a Qajar, if I'm not mistaken Naseeruddin Shah's cousin?! I could be wrong.
Let me do one more check on this.

I'm still not sure about this, I'm going to remove him until I'm sure.

That's badass.. is that tradition somehow related to Scythian female warriors? @Surenas, you usually know these things

Yep, Bakthiaris were a prominent military force, their contributions were crucial for "Mashrote", but after Reza Shah came to power he started to consolidate his power, therefore the first thing he did was to get rid of the tribal structure. I personally think it was essential.

What is it again? :cuckoo:

I don't know if its related to Scythians, I don't think so? But nonetheless I can assure you that we are badasses :D

Last edited:
Akhe shoma motmaenan kanal Gunaz ro nadidi, in pantorka shab ta sob hamash daran propaganda mikonan bara tajzie iran, chizi be nam azerbaijan jonubi vojud nadare, ma faqat ye azarbaijan darim unam azarbaijane irane, jomhurie azarbaijan az jam shodan chandta khan neshine aran,baku,ganje va shirvan tashkil shode.

Man k babam torke, hata name khanevadigam ham kamelan neshun mide ke male kojam vase hamin man tuhini b mardomi nakardam chon khodam ham az unam.

Midoonam dooste aziz, vali midoonid behtarin chiz ke baes mishe in masael az beyn bere chiye? Ine ke bayad be shahrvandha residegi beshe, dar har kojaye Iran ke bashand. Behtarin kar baraye jelogiri az gostaresh chenin afkari bala bordan emkanate refahi shahrestanhaye mahroom, adame tabiiz va gheyre ast. Man khodam jonoobi hastam va kheyli ba in masael ashna hastam.

Yep, Bakthiaris were a prominent military force, their contributions were crucial for "Mashrote", but after Reza Shah came to power he started to consolidate his power, therefore the first thing he did was to get rid of the tribal structure. I personally think it was essential.

What is it again? :cuckoo:

I don't know if its related to Scythians, I don't think so? But nonetheless I can assure you that we are badasses :D

I have actually seen a few people (2-3) have the last name Bakthtiari a few times before, once was on a research paper

I have actually seen a few people (2-3) have the last name Bakthtiari a few times before, once was on a research paper

Yep :P There are more, but not all Bakhtiaris have "Bakthiari: as their surname ;) There are many tribes ;) Haft Lang and Chahar Lang are the biggest ones, but of course we do have different surnames :D

Yep :P There are more, but not all Bakhtiaris have "Bakthiari: as their surname ;) There are many tribes ;) Haft Lang and Chahar Lang are the biggest one, but of course we do have different surnames :D

What about the ending "-pour" for last names? Like Sadehpour etc...

Back
Top Bottom