What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

محض اطلاعات عمومی
funny-geeks-nerds-and-dorks.jpg

Are you saying that you're supporting Islamist terrorists? They're nuts!

What terrorists ? Dağıstan is a federal republic subjected to Russia. I'm saying Turkey should work more with Dağıstan in order the remove Russian influence on them as we did/still doing with Georgia.

What terrorists ? Dağıstan is a federal republic subjected to Russia. I'm saying Turkey should work more with Dağıstan in order the remove Russian influence on them as we did/still doing with Georgia.

The separatists in Dagestan are Islamist Jihadi groups, they want Sharia Law to be implemented in Dagestan, overall, they're dangerous folks, sometimes enemy of your enemy is also your enemy ;)

Chera to Iran ATM ha ro tabaghe dovom mizaran? In sevomin aksie ke mibinam ATM ro enghad bala dorost kardan! Jaryan chie? Kos khol bazie hamishegie Irane ya dalile khasi dare?

Ghada boland shode ;)
Fekr konam Iran ro ba Netherland eshtebah gereftan! :D

I won't support Jihadist freaks anyway at all..... :tdown:

I do know your type my friend ;) I know that you won't support Jihadists, but if Russian influence loosens over that region, all the hell gonna break loose, and the same scenario that is happening in Syria, will also happen in Dagestan.

You are only a hater of Azeris, and your posts does not even deserve to be replied. You even don't have enough knowledge about kurds and Iran, let alone Caucasus. Do you have even a smallest idea of Caucasians? If not, which is the case, be a dear and shut your mouth.

I am willing to bet that you are not man enough to tell the same in my face irl, you little internet-hero. I don't really care what you little shitty pan-Turkish mind has made you to believe, but you Azerbaboons should be the last to complain about historical knowledge or whatever you are implying.

I am willing to bet that you are not man enough to tell the same in my face irl, you little internet-hero. I don't really care what you little shitty pan-Turkish mind has made you to believe, but you Azerbaboons should be the last to complain about historical knowledge or whatever you are implying.

I wonder, what is your understanding of Pan-Turkism ?

I do know your type my friend ;) I know that you won't support Jihadists, but if Russian influence loosens over that region, all the hell gonna break loose, and the same scenario that is happening in Syria, will also happen in Dagestan.

You are not right about Dagestan. Only a portion of oppositions are islamists and only a portion of them can be categorized as dangerous ones. Even the situation in Chechenia is not something like what you described. Many of extremists are actually from a naqshbandi soufi cult who live in some limited parts of Chechenia. Anyway, I don't know what is your source for these claims, but it is wrong. Statistically speaking, it is the same as claiming that all Iranians are wahabi, while as we all know, such a claim would be extremely wrong.

I wonder, what is your understanding of Pan-Turkism ?
At the first place, You need to explain to him what is the meaning of "understanding". BTW, he lacks such an ability. usually his brain works as a short circuit which its functionality can be described by "Garbage In- Garbage Out". Brother, Don't waste your time for hater kids ;)

Like I said, you are a coward. Only cowards try to talk to me through others. You weren't even man enough to quote my post.

As I have told you before, your a$$ needs to be kicked each month. I explained your issue to @atatwolf as well. but, It seems that you are not satisfied with this level, and you need to be kicked in the a$$ in the physical level. BTW, whenever you came to US, I can do the job with no charges for you. Do not hesitate to contact me then. BTW, the mental age of you and the hezbollahi goon who has liked your post, which he was claiming to be an azeri before, is clearly below 5, since you were using name callings, such as "azer....". BTW, @Ostad , bro, get familiar with this low life trolls.

^^^^^
Like I said, you are a coward. Only cowards try to talk to me through others. You weren't even man enough to quote my post.
I was typing my response to your post, but it seems that you have not eat your medicine, and lost your patience to be kicked ;)

Chera to Iran ATM ha ro tabaghe dovom mizaran? In sevomin aksie ke mibinam ATM ro enghad bala dorost kardan! Jaryan chie? Kos khol bazie hamishegie Irane ya dalile khasi dare?

Nemidounam vaghean, vali shaayad mikhaastan faghat be onvaan e yek project, ATM ra nasb konand, baghiyash dige baraashoun mohem naboude. be onvaan e yek project e dige ham, mitounan dobaare poul begirand, va goh kaariye ghablishoun ra saaf va souf konand :D

Last edited:
I was typing my response to your post, but it seems that you have not eat your medicine, and lost your patience to be kicked ;)

You and your 'kicking'. You would not even dare to raise your voice irl. You internet hero. I spit on your internet heroism.

Tork-e khar.

You and your 'kicking'. You would not even dare to raise your voice irl. You internet hero. I spit on your internet heroism.
:lol::lol::lol:
Tork-e khar.
@Sinan , That's the typical insult that 3-4 years old persians use, when they want to insult Turks. BTW, now, he expects me to call him "sag", which means dog. BTW, @Surenas , buy a candy and go out and have fun with the kids in your age, instead of spamming in the thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

@Sinan , That's the typical insult that 3-4 years old persians use, when they want to insult Turks. BTW, now, he expects me to call him "sag", which means dog. BTW, @Surenas , buy a candy and go out and have fun with the kids in your age, instead of spamming in the thread.

I really don't mind him what he says about Turks. :)

We have been called many things by many nations. By the way "Tork-e khar." what does this mean ?

I really don't mind him what he says about Turks. :)
We have been called many things by many nations. By the way "Tork-e khar." what does this mean ?

"Khar" means Donkey. Also, Azeris call a$$holes like him and Armenians as dog. :lol:
From historical point of view, I think this name calling dates back to medieval times in which Shias were calling sunnis as dogs, and sunnis were calling shias as donkey. BTW, by considering the fact that azeris were the first and only important Shia ethnicity and the rest were sunni in Iran, these name callings got transfered to the new platform. :lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, Jami, one of the greatest poets of Iran in that era, has a very beautiful poem in which he mocks the ones who use this name calling. I'll post this poem later, if I find a decent translation of it. ;)

PS. I found the original version of the poem:
ای مغ بچه از مهر بده جام می ام // کآمد ز نزاع سنی و شیعه قی ام// گویند که جامیا چه مذهب داری؟// صد شکر که سگ سنی و خر شیعه نیم

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom