What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Cool, you seem to be a man of logics,
So would you please explain me the deference between a dead corpse and an alive man, as you know right now, science has managed to simulate every single part of human organs, I mean even brains by the cultivation of stem cells.
But any attempt into creation of a human being through assembling those created parts has faced nothing but failure.
As I said you seem to be a man of logics, would you please tell me what's lacking here?

Sorry for meddling into the discussion.
considering a creature Being alive, have some factors that need to be met. If I remember correctly, eating or the ability to eat is one of them. I don't remember correctly what was the all factors, since I have studied these stuff about 10 years ago, for the last time. brain activities can be another measure as well. Anyway, as science progresses more, we can have a more comprehensive set of rules to distinguish between a dead and an alive creature.

PS. BTW, note that with the current science and technology, we can make an alive human being by cloning. the problems are legal and religious issues which do not allow researchers to actually clon a human being ;)

Last edited:
Are there no liberal muslims like me in Iran?

Iranian youth are pretty liberal. Most of them, are like Serpentine. BTW, I agree with what @Abii said:
1) Islam is an arab ideology and doesn't belong in the head of an Iranian (me, Ahriman, surenas, rmi5 etc...)

2) Islam belongs to everyone, and even though I don't believe in it that much, there's nothing wrong with it (Serpentine)

3) Islam is the only true religion, Islam 111111, etc... (soheil, mohsen etc...)
I categorize Sinan and Serpentine in the same place in the second category, and I would put you somewhere between the first and the second categories; practically speaking, even more closer to the first category ;)

PS. BTW, note that with the current science and technology, we can make an alive human being by cloning. the problems are legal and religious issues which do not allow researchers to actually clon a human being ;)

There are science fiction scenarios, where let's say 200 years in the future, you will have cloning technology become cheaper, and you will have an underground network of Human cloners cloning Humans for organ trafficking etc.

There are science fiction scenarios, where let's say 200 years in the future, you will have cloning technology become cheaper, and you will have an underground network of Human cloners cloning Humans for organ trafficking etc.

It would not take 200 years, we can even do it now, the problem is about the price. But, IMO it would not take more than 20 years to reach to that economical reasonable point. 200 years is too pessimistic ;)

@rmi5 @S00R3NA @xenon54

How are you guys doing?

Doing good, and very busy these days :D

It would not take 200 years, we can even do it now, the problem is about the price. But, IMO it would not take more than 20 years to reach to that economical reasonable point. 200 years is too pessimistic ;)

Nanotechnology has seen amazing growth too.

India and Brazil, has been keenly interested in it since both countries are exploring ways to use them for waste management, agriculture, medicine.

Then you have things like robotics, computer programming. The revolution hasn't happened yet, I feel in the area of robotics and even computer science, that discovering electricity hasn't happened yet.

The only reason i fret for my mortality is because i will be unable to see the march of progress beyond a certain point.

Nanotechnology has seen amazing growth too.

India and Brazil, has been keenly interested in it since both countries are exploring ways to use them for waste management, agriculture, medicine.

Then you have things like robotics, computer programming. The revolution hasn't happened yet, I feel in the area of robotics and even computer science, that discovering electricity hasn't happened yet.

The only reason i fret for my mortality is because i will be unable to see the march of progress beyond a certain point.
:tup:
I agree with you that the revolution of nano-biology is not happened yet. the reason is that the science behind it is extremely complicated, but it can be the next important technological revolution in the humans history.

Sorry for meddling into the discussion.
considering a creature Being alive, have some factors that need to be met. If I remember correctly, eating or the ability to eat is one of them. I don't remember correctly what was the all factors, since I have studied these stuff about 10 years ago, for the last time. brain activities can be another measure as well. Anyway, as science progresses more, we can have a more comprehensive set of rules to distinguish between a dead and an alive creature.
PS. BTW, note that with the current science and technology, we can make an alive human being by cloning. the problems are legal and religious issues which do not allow researchers to actually clon a human being
Hey man, how are you?
I just came back from the dead, I think I have gotten cold and on a self prescription I have taken two pills of cold stop, and right now the world is spinning over my head.
Thanks for the answer, but I guess we have to continue the discussion some time latter.
Night everybody .

Hey man, how are you?
I just came back from the dead, I think I have gotten cold and on a self prescription I have taken two pills of cold stop, and right now the world is spinning over my head.
Thanks for the answer, but I guess we have to continue the discussion some time latter.
Night everybody .

I hope you get well very soon. Good Night ;) :sleep:

Hey man, how are you?
Night everybody .

bye :wave:

Back
Top Bottom