What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

-109-.gif

Someone%20popping%20their%20eye%20out.gif

Jeloussssssss
I had the opposite problem. Memorizing the characters wasn't much of an issue for me (of course I was doing it for only a month, but I was managing what was in front of me in that month), trying to pronounce the tones destroyed me in the end. We even had those nifty computer programs that tried to match your sound signature to a native person's sound signature. I sat in front of one of those for two hours and nothing. Could not get those damn tones.

Wow very nice!! I just took a 3 credit hour class in the first year, which was compulsory for all the foreign students, after that I started interacting with people and I eventually learned Cantonese. As for Mandarin, I learned it when I was in Malaysia (its a little bit different than the original Mandarin), as I have mentioned it on this forum before, I did go to Malaysia first, then I found some people to be extremely nosy (and the education system pretty crappy, additionally lecturers couldn't speak proper English, their knowledge sucked balls too, etc...), my second choice was Singapore, but somehow I ended up going to Hong Kong! Quite accidentally actually. I had the opportunity to go to Europe, but I didn't! I think because I used to watch too much Chinese Drama!

دیگه هیچ کس به این یارو سریلانکایی دیوث (عزیزم) جواب نمیده ها
مرتیکه میگه می خوام بیام ایران دختر ایرانی بکنم
آخه کدوم سگی به اینا میده!؟

اون که می گه من دوست دختر ایرانی دارم! تازه کجاشو دیدی! من دوست ندارم بگم که چه چیزهایی دیدم، میزارم قدرت تخیلیت کار کنه!

That picture actually made me remember that I've tried the drink. My brother bought some from T&T and I had a sip. I hated it, that's all I can remember. Before that I had seen it on the shelf many times, but I'd look at it and kind of think about buying it but then I'd put it down.

They're not that bad, you'll get used to them! :P If you are really interested in Eastern Culture, you must get ready to close your eyes and eat whatever they put in front you! :D

are u not a muslim?

Nope, but my parents are, my family is a mix of Traditional-Liberal type! They didn't force me into doing anything, but despite all the brainwashing that was going on in school, I didn't buy any of it. "Everything will be provided for you in paradise!", "Hidden Imam is going to come and there is gonna be an apocalypse, volcanoes are gonna erupt, earthquakes will shatter the earth, everybody is gonna end up dead..." They were talking about what about to come with exact detail, yet they failed to predict Bam and many other natural disasters.

And who created God? This is the question I used to bug them bullshitters with!

Europe deserves it. They accept every scum bag from north africa and the Middle East. I don't understand why they don't fix their immigration laws. A lot of it has to do with close proximity to the shit hole regions of the world, but they can kick them out as soon as they get there.

Half the time these terrorists get more freedom of movement and rights in Europe then they would in the shithole that they crawled out of.
And add to that, most of those retards live on state benefits not having to work for a day. Where else would you get money from state to promote terrorism against the same country. Not to mention the child benefits that allow them to breed like cockroaches.
Anjem Choudary: Hate preacher pocketing £25,000 a year in benefits calls on fanatics to live off the state | Mail Online

Nope, but my parents are, my family is a mix of Traditional-Liberal type! They didn't force me into doing anything, but despite all the brainwashing that was going on in school, I didn't buy any of it. "Everything will be provided for you in paradise!", "Hidden Imam is going to come and there is gonna be an apocalypse, volcanoes are gonna erupt, earthquakes will shatter the earth, everybody is gonna end up dead..." They were talking about what about to come with exact detail, yet they failed to predict Bam and many other natural disasters.

And who created God? This is the question I used to bug them bullshitters with!

You don't believe in god !?

Ya that's a big question.

time has no meaning for god !

It means ... no birth ... no death ...

You don't believe in god !?

I believe in science, but I'm open to existence of god when the god's existence is backed by evidence, I'm open to slightest, tiniest evidence for existence of any supernatural being, but at the same time I will reserve the right for myself to ask questions and make sure that its not fabrication. Until this very moment that I'm writing this post, overwhelming majority of scientific community consisting of all fields strongly believe that the existence of god is highly unlikely, additionally I can't just discard my own knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, moreover the contradictions and logical fallacies in the holy books are so obvious that I would simply have to erase my memory, and never ever read any of them to remain faithful.

Religion is just a tool to control masses. Its the single most powerful tool that has long passed its time.

time has no meaning for god !

Well, one thing for sure, no matter if you're Christian or Muslim, no matter if you hate each other's guts or not, one thing that never changes is that the Creationists argument remains the same everywhere!

Please read this, and make sure you understand it: String Theory's Notions of The Big Bang Theory - For Dummies

@Esfand You might want to help SOHEIL with this, since Physics is your field after all.

Are you talking about your experience !?

دیگه هیچ کس به این یارو سریلانکایی دیوث (عزیزم) جواب نمیده ها

مرتیکه میگه می خوام بیام ایران دختر ایرانی بکنم

آخه کدوم سگی به اینا میده!؟

:D

it will take me all night to translate what you wrote .... :(

@Esfand You might want to help SOHEIL with this, since Physics is your field after all.

Sure, but I didn't do much string theory

I believe in science, but I'm open to existence of god when the god's existence is backed by evidence, I'm open to slightest, tiniest evidence for existence of any supernatural being, but at the same time I will reserve the right for myself to ask questions and make sure that its not fabrication. Until this very moment that I'm writing this post, overwhelming majority of scientific community consisting of all fields strongly believe that the existence of god is highly unlikely, additionally I can't just discard my own knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, moreover the contradictions and logical fallacies in the holy books are so obvious that I would simply have to erase my memory, and never ever read any of them to remain faithful.
Religion is just a tool to control masses. Its the single most powerful tool that has long passed its time.
Cool, you seem to be a man of logics,
So would you please explain me the deference between a dead corpse and an alive man, as you know right now, science has managed to simulate every single part of human organs, I mean even brains by the cultivation of stem cells.
But any attempt into creation of a human being through assembling those created parts has faced nothing but failure.
As I said you seem to be a man of logics, would you please tell me what's lacking here?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom