What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So the enemy state must be nice to it’s enemies according to your logic, let’s end it to not ruin the thread.

If we are talking logically, the enmity should end after the cease fire. But let's end the discussion now as it is no longer important after your confirmation.

Last edited:
به نظرم عکس جالبی میاد، هرکسی یه برداشتی میتونه ازش بکنه..

941577_326199177511781_1926687438_n.jpg

The nutjob terrorist at 17:05 is saying that "Shiites are the only ones having pre-martial sex" :woot: Terrorist nutbag, if he only knew that what the students sent abroad by his Saudi masters were doing, he would probably shoot himself in the anus :agree:

This is very fucked up.

Moooooooooslims are a each other's throats again, they are fucking up Europe too! This is what I'm actually worried about! Mooslim infestation of Europe. Keep your shit in the middle-east.
Europe deserves it. They accept every scum bag from north africa and the Middle East. I don't understand why they don't fix their immigration laws. A lot of it has to do with close proximity to the shit hole regions of the world, but they can kick them out as soon as they get there.

Half the time these terrorists get more freedom of movement and rights in Europe then they would in the shithole that they crawled out of.

I see many Persians wearing western clothes, can you guy post the pictures of traditional Iranian dress mainly those of Persians.

I can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese, but I can't read!
Jeloussssssss

I had the opposite problem. Memorizing the characters wasn't much of an issue for me (of course I was doing it for only a month, but I was managing what was in front of me in that month), trying to pronounce the tones destroyed me in the end. We even had those nifty computer programs that tried to match your sound signature to a native person's sound signature. I sat in front of one of those for two hours and nothing. Could not get those damn tones.

I see many Persians wearing western clothes, can you guy post the pictures of traditional Iranian dress mainly those of Persians.
Many Asian countries stopped wearing traditional clothes in the cities at the turn of the 20th century (Iran, Turkey, Japan etc...). You won't find Iranians wearing traditional clothes unless you go to villages or the country side.

I'll let others post pics.

Last edited:
Many Asian countries stopped wearing traditional clothes in the cities at the turn of the 20th century (Iran, Turkey, Japan etc...). You won't find Iranians wearing traditional clothes unless you go to villages or the country side.

I'll let others post pics.

I know it, I just wanted to see what kind of clothes Persians once wore. Can you tell me the names of clothings.

I know it, I just wanted to see what kind of clothes Persians once wore. Can you tell me the names of clothings.
I don't have enough knowledge on this. I do remember wearing Qashqai costumes to school one day for a special event (we were all required to wear these and I grew up in Shiraz, the heart of Persian Iran if we can call it that). I can't remember what the event was about. Qashqais were of course a Turkish tribe, not a Persian one, but they "settled" in the Pars province a few hundred years ago.

Today they're the only people that still wear traditional clothes, and to see that you have to go out in the country side. That's as far as my knowledge about this goes.

Edit: no that's not wrong. I just remembered about the Lors and a couple of other people in the province that also wear traditional clothes.

Last edited:

The nutjob terrorist at 17:05 is saying that "Shiites are the only ones having pre-martial sex" :woot: Terrorist nutbag, if he only knew that what the students sent abroad by his Saudi masters were doing, he would probably shoot himself in the anus :agree:

This is very fucked up.

Moooooooooslims are a each other's throats again, they are fucking up Europe too! This is what I'm actually worried about! Mooslim infestation of Europe. Keep your shit in the middle-east.
are u not a muslim?

are u not a muslim?
No.

Most liberal Iranians aren't muslim or don't consider themselves muslims I should say.

Other muslim countries are different. In Iran, there are 3 opposing views:

1) Islam is an arab ideology and doesn't belong in the head of an Iranian (me, Ahriman, surenas, rmi5 etc...)

2) Islam belongs to everyone, and even though I don't believe in it that much, there's nothing wrong with it (Serpentine)

3) Islam is the only true religion, Islam 111111, etc... (soheil, mohsen etc...)

No.

Most liberal Iranians aren't muslim or don't consider themselves muslims I should say.

1) Islam is an arab ideology and doesn't belong in the head of an Iranian (me, Ahriman, surenas, rmi5 etc...)

2) Islam belongs to everyone, and even though I don't believe in it that much, there's nothing wrong with it (Serpentine)

3) Islam is the only true religion, Islam 111111, etc... (soheil, mohsen etc...)
So you like persian origins?

No.

Are there no liberal muslims like me in Iran?

I don't have enough knowledge on this. I do remember wearing Qashqai costumes to school one day for a special event (we were all required to wear these and I grew up in Shiraz, the heart of Persian Iran if we can call it that). I can't remember what the event was about. Qashqais were of course a Turkish tribe, not a Persian one, but they "settled" in the Pars province a few hundred years ago.

Today they're the only people that still wear traditional clothes, and to see that you have to go out in the country side. That's as far as my knowledge about this goes.

Edit: no that's not wrong. I just remembered about the Lors and a couple of other people in the province that also wear traditional clothes.

People in India wear Shalwar-Kameez or Kurta and sometime man wear sleeveless coat, although some of the names of these clothings seems Persian, till now I haven't seen their resemblances with any clothing outside India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom