What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

No.

Most liberal Iranians aren't muslim or don't consider themselves muslims I should say.

Other muslim countries are different. In Iran, there are 3 opposing views:

1) Islam is an arab ideology and doesn't belong in the head of an Iranian (me, Ahriman, surenas, rmi5 etc...)
hmm..well,i see a similar trend in almost each and every part of the world with all religions.
in india,many people are becoming atheist hindus.

Are there no liberal muslims like me in Iran?
lots. People like Serpentine.

Without a strict Islamic state with a gun to their heads though, the majority of these people would turn out like me an Ahriman, where they would completely ditch Islam.

Outside Iran, only 2/5 of Iranians consider themselves muslim (and those guys are pretty liberal as well). Inside Iran, in a country where leaving Islam is officially a capital offense (in theory you can get hanged for it), they grow up in a very strict school system and society. The fact that most of them are like Serpentine is a miracle by itself.

hmm..well,i see a similar trend in almost each and every part of the world with all religions.
in india,many people are becoming atheist hindus.
In muslim countries you don't see this though. Most muslims around the world tie their entire identity as human beings to the religion.

Are there no liberal muslims like me in Iran?

Sure there are, but I never understood the point of being a liberal Muslim.

If you believe in Islam and believe in the Quran, then you must surely believe in Shariah law as that is what Allah wants?

People in India wear Shalwar-Kameez or Kurta and sometime man wear sleeveless coat, although some of the names of these clothings seems Persian, till now I haven't seen their resemblances with any clothing outside India.
shalvar=pants in Persian

I'm sure you could find them. You need a more knowledgeable person then me though.

The point is Sharia is not in Quran, its a Arabic invention and doesnt fit in 21th century.
*21st not 21th

Sorry, that's my pet peeve. Don't mean to be a spelling nazi, but I can't stand it when people get those mixed up.

1st
2nd
3rd
4th

The point is Sharia is not in Quran, its a Arabic invention and doesnt fit in 21th century.
Tell that to the billions of brain dead muslims around the world.

*21st not 21th

Sorry, that's my pet peeve. Don't mean to be a spelling nazi, but I can't stand it when people get those mixed up.

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
Well i never learned English in School, and never been in a country where English is spoken, so i know my English is crappy.

Well i never learned English in School, and never been in a country where English is spoken, so i know my English is crappy.
It isn't.

I have no idea how everyone here can speak English so perfectly. I've been meaning to ask.

And most natives here get those mixed up as well. I pop a vein in my neck whenever I see people mixing those up, that's all.

It isn't.

I have no idea how everyone here can speak English so perfectly. I've been meaning to ask.

And most natives here get those mixed up as well. I pop a vein in my neck whenever I see people mixing those up, that's all.
Thanks for your kind words but seriously, i dont even know English grammar, i have just the advantage that German is close to English.

Tbh I am not that well versed in this, but it is said that the two main sources of Sharia where the Quran and Hadiths.
Many things have been misinterpreted from Quran, today many believe they will get 72 virgins for killing...

No, whats that?

Suicide bombers don't recieve 72 virgins, they recieve 72 BBC ( Big Black C*** )

Weren't you the one that also posted a pic of a dude with a giant kir at some point? Take a trip to San Fransisco some time, I think you will ... uhmm.. enjoy it :D

Are you talking about your experience !?

دیگه هیچ کس به این یارو سریلانکایی دیوث (عزیزم) جواب نمیده ها

مرتیکه میگه می خوام بیام ایران دختر ایرانی بکنم

آخه کدوم سگی به اینا میده!؟

Last edited:
Hey @Ayush

what's up bro ?

Amazing spider man !

Spiderman%20humping%20a%20swissball.gif

-24-.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back