What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Anm_2_20611-300x232.jpg
azeri song named I'm a Turkish girl

No, that is how your women looked like when they came to Europe to clean toilets of Europeans.
Your PKK women live in caves and live like animals. Even a gorilla wouldn't do it with them. I mean even animals take a shower once in a while.

Your PKK women live in caves and live like animals. Even a gorilla wouldn't do it with them. I mean even animals take a shower once in a while.

To fight wars, you have to get dirty. No shame in that. In contrast to cleaning toilets of Dutch people, like your family members did.

To fight wars, you have to get dirty. No shame in that. In contrast to cleaning toilets of Dutch people, like your family members did.
Most toilet cleaning jobs are done by Kurds here, also in Turkey. They have lower education than average Turk. Either they are street vender or they clean Turkic turds. Haha. About Kurdish terrorist females. Do you know their average life span as a terrorist is only 8 months?

Most toilet cleaning jobs are done by Kurds here, also in Turkey. They have lower education than average Turk. Either they are street vender or they clean Turkic turds. Haha. About Kurdish terrorist females. Do you know their average life span as a terrorist is only 8 months?

Iranians, Kurds or Persians, are higher educated than Turks in Europe. In fact, Turks are one of the most low educated immigrants groups in Europe, like Moroccans. This is probably what your grandfathers and mothers did in Europe:

r0-b6-363-204-0ba-Schoonmaker-Turkije-Turks-Museum-Nederland.jpeg

Look at those white, Dutch women enjoying their shower in the background, while this poor Turkish lady has been forced to clean it. Your men are famous for drinking, gambling, visiting hookers, slapping their women and hanging around in coffee houses the whole day in Holland.

This thread is very interesting now .

Let me bring popcorn :pop:

Let them do the job . I'm a little stressed and depressed because of exams . They can ease the pain .

You need a hobby. Perhaps engage more in your local community, help people etc... get some fresh air.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom