What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol :D thats so nice of u :D
But there is only one problem......
Iran does not have its own nuclear bomb......:lol:

Actually I have great respect for Iran for standing alone against the whole world especially America......
I have noticed that Iran's GDP is comparable to Pakistan's even after sanctions which is a great achievement.......

Last edited:
Actually I have great respect for Iran for standing alone against the whole world especially America......
I have noticed that Iran's GDP is comparable to Pakistan's even after sanctions which is a great achievement......

THATS so nice of u mate :D

but our GDP is 515 billion dollars , while pakistan is 231 billion dollars :D

so its not comparable :D

so @Islam shall be the winner i remember u saying a lot about india,all good.
tell me more about your visit?
Thanks, you are nice so what else I can say?
It was a business trip some years ago. A couple of days in New Delhi. a nice city with very warm and educated people. I think you have a countrywide tourism education there. I remember entering a market and there were a bunch of noisy school students there making noise and while I entered someone told something about a tourist entering in local language and in a fraction of seconds there was nothing but quietness. Not just this but many such experiences. people there are really nice. and I really enjoyed being there. I went to Agra and visited TM and it was very beautiful. I hope to travel India another time and this time just for the sake of sightseeing.

THATS so nice of u mate :D

but our GDP is 515 billion dollars , while pakistan is 231 billion dollars :D

so its not comparable :D
lol,a pakistani posted a thread(one month ago) in which pakistan's gdp was more than Iran........:agree:

lol,a pakistani posted a thread(one month ago) in which pakistan's gdp was more than Iran........:agree:

he was probably joking :

iran GDP - Google Search

PAKISTAN GDP - Google Search

see the first page which includes info from wiki AND world bank.... :D

iran-gdp.png

Back
Top Bottom