What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

haha... Aren't you tired of stalking me?:pop::pop::pop:
How old are you dear? Do you need any candy? how much you have been hurt by my posts?!!!:lol::lol::lol:
BTW, You are a source of fun for me.:lol::lol::lol:
You have been stalking me in World affairs, ME section, Iran Section, ... :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, sometimes I see that you thank my posts and report that post as well. :lol::lol::lol:
lol are

He thanks my posts a well.

How these baboons can even breath on their own without failing is a mystery to me. At least arab terrorists blow up, these guys stick to you like a famine struck mosquito.

@rmi5

Posti ke webby gozoshto lotfan bekhoon. Age doost dari in heyvoonaro report kon. Harfe to bishtar ghodrat dare. Ba man ziad in webby ina hala nemikonan lol

btw I'm back in Edmonton. It was an eventful day to say the least. Had to spend 45 mins trying to dig my car out of ice and snow. I wasn't wearing a hat so my right ear is now swollen and double the size of the left one lmao

The flight was good though. I had a first class ticket (which I didn't pay for) and I was sitting beside this hot Asian/white flirt (the east asian/white mix should be cloned btw, every single one I've seen has been crazy hot).

@Surenas

How come you don't post here anymore? I know the goon squad is annoying, but still. I remember Surenas helped me wake up and smell the coffee a couple of years ago when I was trying to give him a hard time.

List the trouble makers to forum management.

Dear @WebMaster
I have recently talked about one of them in the GHQ section, and reported some of them before, in which two or three of them get suspended before. I believe this issue bothers other members as well, for example I believe that Saudi members like @al-Hasani have mentioned some of their names to mods as well. This Thread has had a great role in bringing peace and energy in Iran section. But some of trolls, as @Abii mentioned, have flooded into our section from | - Index - Military.ir - The First Military Reference Forum Site in Iran website in order to do state propaganda purposes and make trouble for this website. They constantly stalk Arab members and opposing Iranian and Turk members and insult them in Persian language to derail the threads and make trouble for them and make them angry.
Our mod is very busy these days for his university exam and he cannot check the section regularly. BTW, I can make a new thread in GHQ section and ask @Abii and other members like @Surenas @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE to tell you the names of trouble makers.
Thank You

@rmi5
Posti ke webby gozoshto lotfan bekhoon. Age doost dari in heyvoonaro report kon. Harfe to bishtar ghodrat dare. Ba man ziad in webby ina hala nemikonan lol

@Surenas

How come you don't post here anymore? I know the goon squad is annoying, but still. I remember Surenas helped me wake up and smell the coffee a couple of years ago when I was trying to give him a hard time.
:tup:
@Surenas is a good guy. Although we have had very hot discussions with each other before, (about kurdish-turkic stuff ;) ) but, I always have a great respect for this man.
BTW, unfortunately, his grandmother has died a couple of days ago. I have lost one of my grandmothers before, and I know how hard it is. I hope and I am sure that she will rest in peace.

I'll talk about it with you later in PM. ;)

@rmi5

btw I'm back in Edmonton. It was an eventful day to say the least. Had to spend 45 mins trying to dig my car out of ice and snow. I wasn't wearing a hat so my right ear is now swollen and double the size of the left one lmao

The flight was good though. I had a first class ticket (which I didn't pay for) and I was sitting beside this hot Asian/white flirt (the east asian/white mix should be cloned btw, every single one I've seen has been crazy hot).

:lol::lol::lol:
uhhh man, how can you live in such a cold place?!!!!! It's unbelievable :disagree::disagree::disagree:
BTW, did you get her number? ;)

Last edited:
@Surenas is a good guy. Although we have had very hot discussions with each other before, (about kurdish-turkic stuff ;) ) but, I always have a great respect for this man.
BTW, unfortunately, his grandmother has died a couple of days ago. I have lost one of my grandmothers before, and I know how hard it is. I hope and I am sure that she will rest in peace.

ok but as i said:
داداش دعوای خونه رو تو کوچه نبر

That sucks. Tasliat.
As I said before, he helped me realize what's important ;)
Before I was kind of like that s00r3na character and thought it would be nationalistic of me to whitewash the crimes of the regime from time to time. Hopefully s00r3na can wake up too, but unfortunately he's too religious and that complicates things a lot for him.

ok but as i said:
داداش دعوای خونه رو تو کوچه نبر
عزیز جان، بین کسی‌ که از قصد کاری را میکنه و کسی‌ که کلا یه کم کم داره، فرق وجود داره.

با دومی‌ می‌شه ولی‌ با اولی‌ نمی‌شه صحبت کرد. در هر صورت، من با کسایی‌ که به من و خانواده‌ام فحش داد اند، و مدام همه جا کرم میریزن، دوستی‌ ندارم.

در هر صورت، من کم کم میرم بخوابم، بعدا با هم حرف می‌زنیم ؛)

These baboons are a bigger enemy to what we are as a nation and people then any foreigner will be. Plus, our hands are being tied here. They're a bunch of terrorist nobodies that think they can implement the same clown show they've got going on military.ir

enough is enough

@Ostad
I agree with @Abii .
At the beginning of joining to this forum, I was thinking like @Ostad , but now I have understood that @Abii and @Surenas 's approaches are right.

@rmi5 , @Abii
i dont know guys but its not right. to bring trolls and others to an internal disagreement.
Let's talk about it later. I feel very sleepy right now. BTW, As I told you before, you would understand my words, and Abii's as you spend more time here.
Never mind.
I am going to sleep, Bye ;)

@rmi5 , @Abii
i dont know guys but its not right to bring trolls and others to an internal disagreement.
It's not an internal disagreement.

We're not living in the 12th century. The world is a globalized village. There are only a handful of countries in the world that are operating on their own, and your mentality (no offense) is a direct result of that (I used to think like you). People like haman, soheil etc... are the regime and the the regime in Iran isn't just suffocating the people of Iran, but hundreds of millions of people in the region and around the world. This isn't an "internal disagreement." It's something that affects the people of Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel and most importantly our Iran. Even on a forum they shouldn't be allowed to spread their garbage.

Allowing these scum of the earth to roam free is no different than allowing salafis or pro Nazi people to spread their garbage.

It's not an internal disagreement.

We're not living in the 12th century. The world is a globalized village. There are only a handful of countries in the world that are operating on their own, and your mentality (no offense) is a direct result of that (I used to think like you). People like haman, soheil etc... are the regime and the the regime in Iran isn't just suffocating the people of Iran, but hundreds of millions of people in the region and around the world. This isn't an "internal disagreement." It's something that affects the people of Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Israel and most importantly our Iran. Even on a forum they shouldn't be allowed to spread their garbage.

Allowing these scum of the earth to roam free is no different than allowing salafis or pro Nazi people to spread their garbage.
ok what they did? was it worse than what Us and Uk did to Iran.? why u are not criticising
them.
now iran is world #1 problem huh?

ok what they did? was it worse than what Us and Uk did to Iran.? why u are not criticising
them.
now iran is world #1 problem huh?

If by Iran you mean the regime, yes, it is the number one problem for Iranian people, at least.

Back
Top Bottom