What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ma inhame talash mikonim vejheye iran ro khub konim bazi ahmaghaye por shode ba VOA va BBC va manoto gol be khodi mizanan.Akhe age mardom shah ro dust dahtan ke 98% be jomhurie eslami ray nemidadan!
شما هنوز دلیل حضور همچین افرادی رو در این فروم نگرفتی.
حضور اونا برای دفاع از ایران نیست، به خاطر حس میهن پرستیشون نیست، یه نگاهی به تاپیکهایی که در مورد دستاوردهای ایران هست بنداز میبینی که کمترین حضور رو دارن
ولی در عین حال اگر یه سوتی مثل رونمایی از حماسه پیدا کنن نهایت تلاششون رو میکنن تا از اون علیه ایران و دولت و تحقیر ایرانیها استفاده کنن تا جایی که من باید بگم صد رحمت به ترولهای اسراییلی،
جهت مستدل کردن قضیه یه نگاهی به تاپیک رونمایی از حماسه که سهیل یه عنوان اشتباه رو براش انتخاب کرده بود بنداز
IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week
بعد حالا برو ببین همون آدمهایی که تاپیک بالا رو به گند کشیدن کجای این یکی هستن
Latest IRGC UAV, Shahed-129 became operational
برای من که واقعا مشکله فکر کنم اینا مزدور نیستن

شما هنوز دلیل حضور همچین افرادی رو در این فروم نگرفتی.
حضور اونا برای دفاع از ایران نیست، به خاطر حس میهن پرستیشون نیست، یه نگاهی به تاپیکهایی که در مورد دستاوردهای ایران هست بنداز میبینی که کمترین حضور رو دارن
ولی در عین حال اگر یه سوتی مثل رونمایی از حماسه پیدا کنن نهایت تلاششون رو میکنن تا از اون علیه ایران و دولت و تحقیر ایرانیها استفاده کنن تا جایی که من باید بگم صد رحمت به ترولهای اسراییلی،
جهت مستدل کردن قضیه یه نگاهی به تاپیک رونمایی از حماسه که سهیل یه عنوان اشتباه رو براش انتخاب کرده بود بنداز
IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week
بعد حالا برو ببین همون آدمهایی که تاپیک بالا رو به گند کشیدن کجای این یکی هستن
Latest IRGC UAV, Shahed-129 became operational
برای من که واقعا مشکله فکر کنم اینا مزدور نیستن

I don't care about your opinions and talks, but talking behind other people is a sign of cowardness and it is immoral. You need to at least mention others if you want to talk about them.
BTW, what I said in the thread that you are pointing it, is true, again:
Iran cannot export any arm due to sanctions of Security Council of UN.
no real export is possible after sanctions. there have been just some arm smuggling for hezbollah and hamas. the reason is very clear. no rational leader would dare to endanger his own country's benefits to import arm from Iran when they can import it from russia or USA.

So obviously exporting UCAV is not feasible.

BTW, Basij pays money to its member, so I think it's very clear who are getting paid for commenting in this forum ;)

Last edited:
I don't care about your opinions and talks, but talking behind other people is a sign of cowardness and it is immoral. You need to at least mention others if you want to talk about them.
talking behind others is when you mention someone's name in private, while I didn't mention anyone, I just posted two topics so people would see the posts and people's character themselves. also it's a open forum and everyone can reply, the same way you did.

I should remind you that your fellow have specifically mentioned my name several times without using the forum's mention mechanism.
talking about morality you should educate yourself first, remember when one of these trolls changed my comment in his quote and wrote "I am a terrorist" and you thanked him. you better to find another excuse, cause when it's come to morality you are the last one in the row.
BTW, Basij pays money to its member, so I think it's very clear who are getting paid for commenting in this forum ;)
Mr liar, I have been in basij and basij war-games (not anymore) and not only I haven't received a single rial, yet I had to pay for my equipments or the charities to run the base. what you are talking about may be mossad and your salaries.
yet even if Basijis would receive money it was OK cause they help the police to maintain the security in the neighborhoods, I heard the police chief of my town who clearly stated that without the help of Basij they are unable to maintain the full security in town specially in the areas were police can't enter.
also Basij is a reserved army more powerful than the heavy loaded foreign armies.(به کوری دشمنان نظام)

talking behind others is when you mention someone's name in private, while I didn't mention anyone, I just posted two topics so people would see the posts and people's character themselves. also it's a open forum and everyone can reply, the same way you did.

I should remind you that your fellow have specifically mentioned my name several times without using the forum's mention mechanism.
talking about morality you should educate yourself first, remember when one of these trolls changed my comment in his quote and wrote "I am a terrorist" and you thanked him. you better to find another excuse, cause when it's come to morality you are the last one in the row.
Look, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know you are referring to thanking which post?
BTW, each of us, is responsible for his own behavior. You need to ask "my fellow" why they have done so. I have quoted my words before. again:
Iran cannot export any arm due to sanctions of Security Council of UN.
no real export is possible after sanctions. there have been just some arm smuggling for hezbollah and hamas. the reason is very clear. no rational leader would dare to endanger his own country's benefits to import arm from Iran when they can import it from russia or USA.

So obviously exporting UCAV is not feasible.

Is it wrong? I can only be responsible on behalf of myself, not other members.

Mr liar, I have been in basij and basij war-games (not anymore) and not only I haven't received a single rial, yet I had to pay for my equipments or the charities to run the base. what you are talking about may be mossad and your salaries.
yet even if Basijis would receive money it was OK cause they help the police to maintain the security in the neighborhoods, I heard the police chief of my town who clearly stated that without the help of Basij they are unable to maintain the full security in town specially in the areas were police can't enter.
also Basij is a reserved army more powerful than the heavy loaded foreign armies.(به کوری دشمنان نظام)

Basij is paying salary for its active members. They got exempted them from military services. and they go to universities with huge privileges. Everyone knows it. Basij is a mercenary force, since it fits throughly by the meaning of the word mercenary. After Iran-Iraq war, era basij is only designed for oppressing Iranian civilians. they don't have any other use. for example, none of these basijis have the balls to go to syria, or non of them have the balls to go to sistan and fighting with terrorists. You, yourself, know these facts very well.

BTW, Basij pays money to its member, so I think it's very clear who are getting paid for commenting in this forum
واو
محسن جان عزیز این همه نوشته برای کسی که ارزششو نداره؟
عزیزم شما خودتو ناراحت نکن
آخ آخ از دست مردم این سرزمین
آه

واو
محسن جان عزیز این همه نوشته برای کسی که ارزششو نداره؟
عزیزم شما خودتو ناراحت نکن
آخ آخ از دست مردم این سرزمین
آه

haha... Aren't you tired of stalking me?:pop::pop::pop:
How old are you dear? Do you need any candy? how much you have been hurt by my posts?!!!:lol::lol::lol:
BTW, You are a source of fun for me.:lol::lol::lol:
You have been stalking me in World affairs, ME section, Iran Section, ... :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, sometimes I see that you thank my posts and report that post as well. :lol::lol::lol:

How old are you dear?
older than you kiddo.

Do you need any candy?
ya thanks.

how much you have been hurt by my posts?
mmm, not much.

You are a source of fun for me
you too kiddo.

You have been stalking me in World affairs, ME section, Iran Section
Again conspiracy delusion, I guess.

sometimes I see that you thank my posts and report that post as well.
you better use your glasses.
bebin in sheklak khandeha kheyli maskharas joone to nazar bahashoon hal nemikonam.
dar zemn man tahala tooye zendegim az daste kasi narahat nashodam. true about you too.
vali jeddan entezar nadashtam inghadr bache bazi bebinam oonam az to ke eddeaahaye faravani azat shenidam.
اینو همیشه دوست دارم به فارسی بگم:
عمو جون کلاس چندمی؟
valli kollan I am kidding
ma na tanha shoma ro ke hamaro doost darim.

older than you kiddo.
ya thanks.
mmm, not much.
you too kiddo.
:blah::blah::blah:
Taqqiya as arabs say in the ME section :lol::lol::lol:
bebin in sheklak khandeha kheyli maskharas joone to nazar bahashoon hal nemikonam.
dar zemn man tahala tooye zendegim az daste kasi narahat nashodam. true about you too.
vali jeddan entezar nadashtam inghadr bache bazi bebinam oonam az to ke eddeaahaye faravani azat shenidam.

As long as you keep stalking me in different threads, My attitude, won't change. Get a life, I am not interested in a troll war with a basiji.
I highly suggest you to put my name in your ignore list, as @twilight has already done so.

Taqqiya as arabs say in the ME section
As long as you keep stalking me in different threads, My attitude, won't change. Get a life, I am not interested in a troll war with a basiji.

I highly suggest you to put my name in your ignore list, as @twilight has already done so
na chera inkaro konam. as I mentioned befor "You are a source of fun for me" bro.
pesaram shoma faghat ta hodoode yek mahe dige mano tahamol kon bad man miram.
eee rasti jame jahani ro ham age oomadi tashvigh mibinamet, azize baradar.

na chera inkaro konam. as I mentioned befor "You are a source of fun for me" bro.

haha, you too honey. Anyway, do not quote my posts again, since I won't reply them anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

------------------------

BTW, I am interested to know that how much of money Basij pays for every troll post?:crazy::lol::lol::lol: I have heard that an asian country pays 50 cent for each post I guess.:lol::lol::lol:
Some posts are really funny in this thread. Enjoy it guys:
22 top airforces (based on plane quality and quantity). | Page 13

haha, you too honey. Anyway, do not quote my posts again, since I won't reply them anymore.
as you wish, will be my pleasure.

I am interested to know that how much of money Basij pays for every troll post?
khaaayyli.

poste ghabli ham goftam jame jahani nazdik shomast fekr mikonam beri manam oonjam. hope to see you.

Last edited:
I think its a good idea if @Serpentine closes this thread .
No need to close it. Just kick out the hezbollahi terrorist scum that have flooded the forum from military.ir in the past year

I supported Arian when he became a mod and still do. But in the end he has to realize that there is a line between being impartial and allowing terrorist scum to spread their garbage.

They have destroyed the forum. They're literally the counter parts of arab wahabi scum and they have no place here.

No need to close it. Just kick out the hezbollahi terrorist scum that have flooded the forum from military.ir in the past year

I supported Arian when he became a mod and still do. But in the end he has to realize that there is a line between being impartial and allowing terrorist scum to spread their garbage.

They have destroyed the forum. They're literally the counter parts of arab wahabi scum and they have no place here.

List the trouble makers to forum management.

Back
Top Bottom