What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ahh alright. Well, I remember I had banned him several times. The last one was the one that made me really angry. He, the biggest troll is permanently gone now. But Serpentine is doing his job just as we all do. I personally think that he's more capable at moderation more than me. You guys just don't quote the trolls, we'll handle the rest))
Thanks bro.

saat 3:15 hast , fekr nemikonam darsam ta 4 tamoum she , baadesham bayad 6 vase morour pa sham ......

ey khoda bokosh rahat sham :(

@iranigirl2 salam khahar naboodi chera ?

bye evryone ......

Hi bradar, I was enjoying the holidays, n now I'm super busy my school is starting soon..

Anyways, wat are u up to?

p.s
opps I just realized your message was from Sunday. I think I replied too late..:(

Last edited:
Hi bradar, I was enjoying the holidays, n now I'm super busy my school is starting soon..

p.s
opps I just realized your message was from Sunday. I think I replied too late..:(

What Holidays ? :unsure:

And @haman10 - She promised that she'd send a Christmas Present for her Pakistani Brother but she didn't even send a Christmas Greeting let alone a present ! :cray:

And is the Persian word for 'sister' the same as it is in Urdu - Humshera ! :undecided:

haha that was hilarious

Sent it to my parents.

It's literally the dark ages all over again.

:-) I am glad you liked it. BTW, This guy is awesome. I will send you some more links from his videos later. he mocks mullahs perfectly. :lol:

به یه قزوینیه میگن چرا احمدی نژاد از دریای مازندران آب کشید به سمنان؟ میگه چون میدونست قراره بشه پایتخت!

New avatar :D
Homa great.:cheers:
----------------------------
a joke...

استادهای دانشگاه رو بردن تو هواپیما
از بلندگو اعلام کردن که"
این هواپیما ساخت دانشجوهای شما هست..!
همه اساتید فرار کردن!
جز یه استاد
پرسیدن :چرا نشستی؟
استاد گفت:
اگه این هواپیما ساخت دانشجوهای منه
که شک دارم پرواز بکنه
تازه اگه روشن شه..!

Homa great.:cheers:
----------------------------
a joke...

استادهای دانشگاه رو بردن تو هواپیما
از بلندگو اعلام کردن که"
این هواپیما ساخت دانشجوهای شما هست..!
همه اساتید فرار کردن!
جز یه استاد
پرسیدن :چرا نشستی؟
استاد گفت:
اگه این هواپیما ساخت دانشجوهای منه
که شک دارم پرواز بکنه
تازه اگه روشن شه..!

Albatte age havaapeymaa monfajer nashe, harkat e manteghi iye :lol::lol::lol:
Albatte havaapeyma haye sakht e russiye ham in joke baraashoun mitoune dar ba'zi mavaared sedgh bekone :lol:

به یه آزریه میگن تا حالا دقت کردی روحانی عمامشو مثل رهبرای سنی ترکیه درست میکنه؟ میگه نه تا حالا دگت نکردم

me 2 !!

i'm also very busy with my exams :( thanks for asking and good luck with the school :-)

And @haman10 - She promised that she'd send a Christmas Present for her Pakistani Brother but she didn't even send a Christmas Greeting let alone a present !

:cray::cray: :sarcastic:

And is the Persian word for 'sister' the same as it is in Urdu - Humshera

we say it like HAM-SHIRE :P

yes but we normally say "khahar" :laugh:

anyway how are u doing mate ? how is every thing ?

Back
Top Bottom