What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Alright gents...whats these sayin now...full translation please :D

It seems that you are sensitive to Sefriz. :lol::lol:
Actually I have always criticized @Serpentine to be too lenient with trolls, especially with foreign trolls including Arab and pakistani trolls, and I was asking him to be more strict like you. @Falon was criticizing Serpentine for the same reason but much more stronger than me and with a teasing language. I tried to pacify him, and I told him that our mod cannot be too strict as he means, since some of trolls are crazy and they may want to act like Sefriz if we ban them. I suggest Serpentine to be more strict but not too much like what Falon wants ;)

579325_475310632587434_1483522984_n.jpg

nashod dige, ya tarafe man ya tarafe in bi namoosa.

man az rooze aval goftam ke man az keshvaram defa khaham kard, makhsoosan moghable kharejiha.

In basati ke dar keshvar rah andakhtan moshkele man va afradi mesle in kesfat hamane.

IMO, if I wanted to judge only based on this post, I would say that you are in the same side with him. Either consciously or unconsciously ;)
But, Come on ... dude, I read your comment about recent corruption issue as well. ;) Only Basijis were writing such comments, and also your comments in ME section is also suspicious.
Anyway, Not my business ;)

man dige inja post nemizaram .

bye .

vali ye chizi @rmi5 jan : khiyalet rahat man nayoomadam inja ke forumo be amsale shoma shahi ha va bedam ....

khiyalet rahat aziz ......

nemizaram inja ru be gand bekeshi .....

man dige inja post nemizaram .

bye .

vali ye chizi @rmi5 jan : khiyalet rahat man nayoomadam inja ke forumo be amsale shoma shahi ha va bedam ....

khiyalet rahat aziz ......

nemizaram inja ru be gand bekeshi .....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't give a damn about what you think about me or what you want to do.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Peace

please maintain decorum !! act like an educated person which u are !

didi manam baladam mesle to basham ;)

That's good, I will appreciate it if you learn from me not to insult others and be polite and civil.
Thumbs up.
Bests

It seems that you are sensitive to Sefriz. :lol::lol:
Actually I have always criticized @Serpentine to be too lenient with trolls, especially with foreign trolls including Arab and pakistani trolls, and I was asking him to be more strict like you. @Falon was criticizing Serpentine for the same reason but much more stronger than me and with a teasing language. I tried to pacify him, and I told him that our mod cannot be too strict as he means, since some of trolls are crazy and they may want to act like Sefriz if we ban them. I suggest Serpentine to be more strict but not too much like what Falon wants ;)

ahh alright. Well, I remember I had banned him several times. The last one was the one that made me really angry. He, the biggest troll is permanently gone now. But Serpentine is doing his job just as we all do. I personally think that he's more capable at moderation more than me. You guys just don't quote the trolls, we'll handle the rest))

ahh alright. Well, I remember I had banned him several times. The last one was the one that made me really angry. He, the biggest troll is permanently gone now. But Serpentine is doing his job just as we all do. I personally think that he's more capable at moderation more than me. You guys just don't quote the trolls, we'll handle the rest))

Thanks dear for the compliment. But it's not about being a 'better' mod, we just have different ways and the same goal, some ways work better for some people. You are also doing a great job in Turkish section and I mean it. :)

Thanks dear for the compliment. But it's not about being a 'better' mod, we just have different ways and the same goal, some ways work better for some people. You are also doing a great job in Turkish section and I mean it. :)
:enjoy:
I like it when you guys are supporting each other. In persian we say "opening a coke for each other".:lol:Never mind, just kidding.
Anyway, sometimes banning some people make them a zombie, like sefriz. :lol:

@Serpentine thanks brotha...well, my way's like obama's. the classic red line policy you know. Once you pass them...party hard :smokin: what does Serpentine mean btw

:enjoy:
I like it when you guys are supporting each other. In persian we say "opening a coke for each other".:lol:Never mind, just kidding.
Anyway, sometimes banning some people make them a zombie, like sefriz. :lol:

then i'm the guy with the AT-4, hunting down the zombies at that AppleApp;)

Back
Top Bottom