What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Ishala ye modat dge ye havapeymaye amuzeshi jadid be nam ''kosar-88'' ronamie beshe, albate qaher qarar nist ke ye jangande chand manzure bashe, qaher ye havepeyma foru sote ke baraye hemayat havai to khalij fars sakhtan.

ma bayad montazere havapeyma ''jangande nime sangin'' bashim ke to nahaja va sanaye havi vezarat defa dare tarahi mishe.

مواردی که در مورد قاهر گفتید صحیح نیست ... اون چیزی که رونمایی شد با قاهر اصلی تفاوت داره

یه خبر خوب هم بدم ... منتظر یه چیز خفن باشید

:secret:

Please wait ... you won't be disappointed ! :-)

Which engine ? Engine for which platform ???

You once said to me, Iran can build a Turbofan engine for commercial airliner.... that was the day i lost my interest in Iranian Defence....

wa aleak alslam habibi

I have been busy lately... honestly this forum was filled with racists people which discouraged me from coming back...
so I wont be here on PDF that much like before...

I know how you feel bro. ME section is extremely hateful and racist. I dont know why I keep indulging and posting there to be honest.
Well the Iranian section is pretty calm and chill. So we should hang around here. :D

Wish you a good prosperous year my Syrian friend! :)

Which engine ? Engine for which platform ???

hi dear

well he was talking about the RE-ed RQ-170 .......

and i was talking about the qaher engine ..... ghaher is set to get unveiled in a couple of months

its engine is very advanced and sophisticated according to some sources :D

so thats it ......

You once said to me, Iran can build a Turbofan engine for commercial airliner.... that was the day i lost my interest in Iranian Defence....

actually its true iran is working hard on a turbofan engine for its commercial airliner project which is going on well :D

hi dear

well he was talking about the RE-ed RQ-170 .......

and i was talking about the qaher engine ..... ghaher is set to get unveiled in a couple of months

its engine is very advanced and sophisticated according to some sources :D

so thats it ......

actually its true iran is working hard on a turbofan engine for its commercial airliner project which is going on well :D

We shall see....

Are their any turbo engines (Turbo-prop, Tubo-fan, Tubo-jet) that is Iranian developed ?

We shall see....

Are their any turbo engines (Turbo-prop, Tubo-fan, Tubo-jet) that is Iranian developed ?
sure all of them as an example for each one :

turbo prop : under licence from ukrain in IRan-140

turbo fan : kilmov RD-33 .....

turbo jet : upgraded j-85 and toloue for uav

there are a lot of examples i'm just not as expert as @SOHEIL maybe he could help more

:D

sure all of them as an example for each one :

turbo prop : under licence from ukrain in IRan-140

turbo fan : kilmov RD-33 .....

turbo jet : upgraded j-85 and toloue for uav

there are a lot of examples i'm just not as expert as @SOHEIL maybe he could help more

:D

Thanks, mate. :tup:

I will do some research at night. :)

Back
Top Bottom