What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I've seen the direct shots, @TheImmortal also questioned Trophy and whether it is installed on most machines or not.

But the question is the aftermath, is the crew dead, is the armored penetrated etc, because they are landing a lot of direct hits, but what about the crew of these machines? These are never seen level images
good questions.. I don't know.. what I learned from Hamas tweets that Israeli soldiers are afraid to pop their heads outside their tanks

Last edited:
worshipper of western military technology... your super tanks are great target practice for Hamas

Low IQ statement by a low IQ individual. Not surprising. I’m sure Iranian 40 year old T-72 would have done much better in the streets of Gaza. You must forget Syrian and Russian tanks getting vaporized.

Tanks are vulnerable in urban combat no matter west or east. And a Merkava cost as much as T-90, so it’s a moot point actually.

I already mentioned that twitter postings need to be verified.

You are posting two individuals that have widely been discredited as reputable. Other than propaganda what is the intention of needing to be “verified”.

There are plenty of other sources on here to quote rather than people who make **** up or use videos from other conflicts to spread fake news.

Low IQ statement by a low IQ individual. Not surprising. I’m sure Iranian 40 year old T-72 would have done much better in the streets of Gaza. You must forget Syrian and Russian tanks getting vaporized.

Tanks are vulnerable in urban combat no matter west or east. And a Merkava cost as much as T-90, so it’s a moot point actually.

You are posting two individuals that have widely been discredited as reputable. Other than propaganda what is the intention of needing to be “verified”.

There are plenty of other sources on here to quote rather than people who make **** up or use videos from other conflicts to spread fake news.
from garbage posts it is visible who has low IQ... let other people decide

in the past you and your garbage analysis criticized Russian power in Ukraine war... now Ukraine is loosing and your worshipped entities about to abandon them... as always your posts are just garbage, anti Iran military technology achievements and worshipper of anything western

I've seen the direct shots, @TheImmortal also questioned Trophy and whether it is installed on most machines or not.

But the question is the aftermath, is the crew dead, is the armored penetrated etc, because they are landing a lot of direct hits, but what about the crew of these machines? These are never seen level images

there is probably a reason Hamas don't show the aftermath, this video shows the close range RPG attacks from another angle

It doesn’t seem like much if any Iranian ATGMs made it thru. Which leads me to believe that post we saw of NLAWs and Javelins might have been fake news. Or it’s possible some of Hamas elite ATGM stock got destroyed. Or there simply has been no video footage. No way to tell at this point without seeing some pictures or videos. But nearly all the footage is the Yassin-105.

The performance of Yassin-105 is debatable. Hamas claims 60cm penetration, Western sources claim 20-21cm. Looks closer to western sources estimates.

Given the video posted on here of the direct hit on the side of vehicle it appears it requires vulernable hits on weak side to take out Merkava 3/4, although it should be able to disable it. Very unlikely to be able to penetrate from the front.

This is what Hamas (and likely Quds Force intelligence) has gathered on Israeli Armour. These were found on killed Hamas combatants.

1699126745973.png

1699127077493.png

1699127559739.png

Last edited:
How does this 105mm RPG perform against these armored vehicles? Does it render them unable to operate anymore? Is the crew knocked out/cooked alive? And again where is the APS for such shots?
Not just 105mm round but it is also tandem round. And yeah, some of those are rear shots, easily penetrates the rear of any tank or APC.

You won't see the entire tank obliterate into the shadow realm, but 90%+ chance penetration occurs. Crew is probably dead/injured and APC rendered disabled because internal components can get damaged.

Back
Top Bottom