What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Test your nuke now, you dumb stupid Iranian Crazy Mullahs!

If you don't, then you are traitors!

Do it!!

You will do the whole muslim world, and especially Pakistan, a great favor!
why not Pakistan what has for sure nukes...

Test your nuke now, you dumb stupid Iranian Crazy Mullahs!

If you don't, then you are traitors!

Do it!!

You will do the whole muslim world, and especially Pakistan, a great favor!
Where Pakistani nukes are stored?

Deputy Commander of IDF's 300th Brigade killed on Lebanon border​

Oct 10, 2023, 1:22 AM (GMT+3)

The Deputy Commander of the 300th Brigade, Lieutenant Colonel Alim Abdallah, 40, from Yanuh-Jat, was killed on Monday during a confrontation with terrorists who infiltrated from Lebanon into Israeli territory, it has been cleared for publication.

His family has been notified.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com /flashes/616281

You know, not everything is filmed all the time. They just lost a brigade commander today in the North.

Brigade commander was killed by Palestinians who invaded from Lebanon into North Israel. Not HZ.

HZ has not mounted any ground operation on Israel they have said so themselves.

What did I say? In the end they will never know it was one of Solemani’s designed plans

Article is behind paywall

Does it use credible sources and not anonymous ones?

Washington Post and Jason Brodsky, someone not only spreading his own thoughts behind anonymous sources but advocates to bomb Iran.

On the Hebrew/Israeli medias this is very different story, they are downplaying the role of Iran, while US warmongers and diaspora allies are blaming everything on Iran using no official or credible sources that are refuted by IDF itself

On the Hebrew/Israeli medias this is very different story, they are downplaying the role of Iran, while US warmongers and diaspora allies are blaming everything on Iran using no official or credible sources that are refuted by IDF itself

You realize if they say Iran was behind it and gave the green light then it becomes Obama’s infamous “red line”? It means they have to go to war. Don’t forget American citizens also died in this attack (at least 11).

Example: If Israel gave PKK green light, training, weapons, and planning and they invaded Kurdistan and killed 1000 Iranians, kidnapped 100+, and inflicted hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, you think Iran could just sit by and do nothing?

By saying Iran’s support is only material and Iran didn’t have a major involvement they can keep Iran (and the axis) out of the war.

So I don’t expect USA to come say it was Iran, they have every incentive to downplay Iran’s involvement to avoid a regional war with a 50/50 chance of it becoming WW3 with Russia in Ukraine, Iran vs Israel, and China vs Taiwan.

Brigade commander was killed by Palestinians who invaded from Lebanon into North Israel. Not HZ.

HZ has not mounted any ground operation on Israel they have said so themselves.
I think you should be a bit more patient, they will not mount anything until Israel decides to go into Gaza, and gets bogged down there. Theirs alot to go here, and it's just the beginning, but I suspect this will spread whether the Americans like it or not.

I think you should be a bit more patient, they will not mount anything until Israel decides to go into Gaza, and gets bogged down there. Theirs alot to go here, and it's just the beginning, but I suspect this will spread whether the Americans like it or not.

HZ isn’t going to join the war. Hamas is back inside Gaza. Ground war will start soon. IDF mission is to eliminate Hamas and permanently occupy Gaza until further notice.

The risk here is if Israel ground game is successful you will lose a lot of groups in the Palestinian resistance. Sure some people will “blend back in” as civilians. But what’s left will take years to rebuild back to original status.

This is why Iran and HZ standing around watching isn’t the best goal. They might lose an ally or have the skeleton of one with minor capabilities when it’s all said and done.

This is why Iran and HZ standing around watching isn’t the best goal. They might lose an ally or have the skeleton of one with minor capabilities when it’s all said and done.

Every such consideration has been thought through. Iran has opted for the most fruitful strategy for about four and a half decades and will continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom