What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well Israeli outlet are downplaying the role of Iran in recent events

Because if they didn't downplay Iran's role then they'd have to attack Iran and face devastating retaliation and if they don't, their image of invincibility would be shattered even more.

The zionists systematically demonize and accuse Iran of the most far fetched and ludicrous deeds, so when they exceptionally don't you know there's something else at stake. Doesn't mean their narrative has suddenly become more truth-based.

Last edited:
So I must reformulate: politically biased in a way not too beneficial to Iran.
How so? It is better to be introspective and demand more, rather than blindly parrot praise based on questionable assumptions.

In other forums to a different audience, I would not have the same approach, of course.
There are implicit rules to this type of confrontation. As long as the zionist entity is not openly claiming responsibility, neither will Iran.

It is typically the kind of statement a diplomat would issue if briefed to prioritize deniability.

More reason not to take the Iranian diplomat's declaration in the literal sense then, because this is exactly what he suggested. If it doesn't appear to bear grounded in immediately observable facts, then we know it's essentially diplomatic talk warranting interpretation.

Considering the scope of the Palestinian blitz and the damage incurred by the apartheid regime, retaliation has been massive and in terms of impact it actually exceeded the sum of zionist destabilization attempts.
As far as I am concerned, Iranian official messaging is full of lies and distortions. We saw Abdollahian deny selling shahed-136 to Russia then end up with egg on his face and embarrass Iran internationally.

Let's agree to disagree.

Lots of contradictory information coming out from Twitter regarding supposed threats to Assad, Damascus and a supposed Hamas truce.

Clearly preparing the ground for not entering Gaza in any meaningful way.
They might, they are destroying the neighborhoods near the border to pave way for entry.

Because if they didn't downplay Iran's role then they'd have to attack Iran and face devastating retaliation for if they don't, their image of invincibility would be shattered even more.

The zionists systematically demonize and accuse Iran of the most far fetched and ludicrous deeds, so when they exceptionally don't you know there's something else at stake. Doesn't mean their narrative has suddenly become more truth-based.
All legacy media is directly blaming Iran, which is the only thing that matters.

How so? It is better to be introspective and demand more, rather than blindly parrot praise based on questionable assumptions.
In other forums to a different audience, I would not have the same approach, of course.

I explained in detail how, as well as why and where praise is due. There's one reality only and people's take on it shouldn't hinge on who they're talking to.

As far as I am concerned, Iranian official messaging is full of lies and distortions. We saw Abdollahian deny selling shahed-136 to Russia then end up with egg on his face and embarrass Iran internationally.

No conclusive proof to this day that Iran supplied the drones after the start of the conflict. Also this is diplomacy, where communication by essence is polysemous and potentially fraught with ambiguity, and where sensitive topics are never going to be addressed in a bluntly transparent way. Every government is practicing it, some however have more resources at their disposal than others to mobilize media and other means in order to neutralize opposing narratives.

🇮🇱/🇵🇸 Abu Obaidah: When the Israeli war minister talked about animals, he was refering to the lions of al-Qassam, who stepped on the neck of their pig soldiers

@Middle_East_Spectator

This dude is savage

At least 6 HZ dead and if Nasrallah doesn’t respond other than some minor border attacks then it will be clear HZ won’t enter the war which means 0% Iran will either
Hezbollah claimed 3 martyrs, the rest is rumours. Hezbollah already responded, directly striking military barracks with great precision

At least 6 HZ dead and if Nasrallah doesn’t respond other than some minor border attacks then it will be clear HZ won’t enter the war which means 0% Iran will either
The number is dubious but give them time. More to come.

Back
Top Bottom