What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Palestinian fighters are still inside Israel fighting the IDF. Incredible. The number of high ranking IDF soldiers they managed to eliminate in close quarters combat will go down in history. I suspect that we will not find out the full details of these battles for many years.

Saudi-Israeli detente = dead

Syria choose a good moment to flatten the positions of the terrorists in Idlib and around. Israel cant help them in this situation.
Turkey is also bombing SDF which puts pressure on the US.

This is no longer mere hubris, it's no longer mere disconnection from reality... it smacks of desperation.

U.S. Continues Push for Saudi-Israel Ties Even as War With Hamas Begins​

As Israel prepares an offensive in Gaza, President Biden and his aides are gauging whether Saudi officials remain interested in opening up diplomatic relations.

By Edward Wong, Mark Mazzetti and Vivian Nereim
Reporting from Washington and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Published Oct. 8, 2023 Updated Oct. 9, 2023, 8:19 a.m. ET

This is no longer mere hubris, it's no longer mere disconnection from reality... it smacks of desperation.

U.S. Continues Push for Saudi-Israel Ties Even as War With Hamas Begins​

As Israel prepares an offensive in Gaza, President Biden and his aides are gauging whether Saudi officials remain interested in opening up diplomatic relations.

By Edward Wong, Mark Mazzetti and Vivian Nereim
Reporting from Washington and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Published Oct. 8, 2023 Updated Oct. 9, 2023, 8:19 a.m. ET

Not possible, especially as Israel starts their ground offensive and continues their heinous war crimes against the Palestinian people.

NME.jpeg

The new Middle East probably doesn't look much like Bibi was expecting.

Hezbollah claimed 3 martyrs, the rest is rumours. Hezbollah already responded, directly striking military barracks with great precision

They have confirmed 4 actually. Reuters has said 6.

And like I said their statement reads like a minor border attack, artillery shelling and some AT missile firing. That’s not much of a response when facing casualties compared to yesterday when they shelled a radar station when under no provocation.

They have confirmed 4 actually. Reuters has said 6.
Official Hezbollah sources have confirmed 3 martyrs not 4. Check Ali Shoeib on Twitter (very credible Hezbollah affiliated journalist always reporting from the border).
And like I said their statement reads like a minor border attack, artillery shelling and some AT missile firing. That’s not much of a response when facing casualties compared to yesterday when they shelled a radar station when under no provocation.
Hezbollah hasn't released the videos yet. They always do, we just need to wait. They struck military HQs precisely and the scope of the damage is not yet clear. They need to maintain deterrence but they don't need to be drawn into this war unnecessarily.

Their response doesn't have to be right away. I'd be patient. They'd have to make preparation in the night.

Cool 1 AT Missile. They did more damage yesterday on that radar station.

Meanwhile Hamas raids military bases and wipes out the whole base.

Like I said, HZ doesn’t want to join. Israel gave them the perfect opportunity to escalate and they not only failed to match the Israeli response in intensity, they went a step lower on the ladder.

He was killed by Palestinians that infiltrated from Lebanon into Israel. Not related to HZ attack.

Last edited:
Cool 1 AT Missile. They did more damage yesterday on that radar station.

Meanwhile Hamas raids military bases and wipes out the whole base.

Like I said, HZ doesn’t want to join. Israel gave them the perfect opportunity to escalate and they not only failed to match the Israeli response in intensity, they went a step lower on the ladder.
That video doesn't show the full response, it's just one part of it.

Hamas isn't part of a government and is facing extermination and worldwide condemnation, I am not sure that is a good example for Hezbollah to follow.

Of course Hezbollah does not want to join. Why should it go to war now?

Test your nuke now, you dumb stupid Iranian Crazy Mullahs!

If you don't, then you are traitors!

Do it!!

You will do the whole muslim world, and especially Pakistan, a great favor!

Back
Top Bottom