What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well like I said I don’t think even Israel wants to take back Gaza and if they expel Hamas and the other resistance groups and help reinstall PA by last man standing I think the Palestinian people as whole would tear them apart so like I said it’s really toss of a coin.
I suppose the planning of the attack was in such a way to create maximum damage, with maximum risk to Hamas and their men as well. To force Israel to do ground incursion. I think it's a bait. If they just attack from the air, it looks pathetic. I don't think they want to, but they might feel like they have too.

08.10.2023 08:32 PM

Israel’s Failure to Stop the Hamas Attack Shows the Danger of Too Much Surveillance

Hundreds dead, thousands wounded—Hamas’ surprise attack on Israel shows the limits of even the most advanced and invasive surveillance dragnets as full-scale war erupts.

Zionia has declared they ‘have entirely degraded Hamas capabilities via bombardment.’

Clearly preparing the ground for not entering Gaza in any meaningful way.

I see no scenario they can.

Meanwhile they’re spreading the notion of a ‘long war’. Giving themselves space and time to breath. Let’s see what unfolds.

Last edited:
Wsj come on

You mean Wsj.
And I rather think Hamas is lying not Iran

The BBC, not the WSJ. Nothing's easier than offering a public denial if they were misquoted.

Wanting to maintain plausible deniability is logical for Iran.

Last edited:
Wsj come on

You mean Wsj.
And I rather think Hamas is lying not Iran
Come on it was basically torn from the playbook Hezbollah was planning years ago that they openly said they would do during another conflict, it’s like iran saying they aren’t delivering weapons to Russia you just roll your eyes and move on. I personally think there were hezbollah advisers on the ground helping with planning but yeah I think planning of this size started after 2021 it took years not just slapped together in several weeks

That was not intended for you. This dumb app is problematic. Apologies!

Iranian UN Mission: "we are not involved in Palestine’s response, as it is taken by Palestine itself". That is an official denial.

The Resistance certainly carried out an operation of high order and planning successfully. You’re comment has no value otherwise other than weakly trying to diminish The Resistance. Other than a lack of cursory understanding of events and the current situation it is unclear why you are adding these nonsensical posts.

This is a strategic victory in various critical aspects. Excellent work!

Come on it was basically torn from the playbook Hezbollah was planning years ago that they openly said they would do during another conflict, it’s like iran saying they aren’t delivering weapons to Russia you just roll your eyes and move on. I personally think there were hezbollah advisers on the ground helping with planning but yeah I think planning of this size started after 2021 it took years not just slapped together in several weeks
Again:
The Resistance certainly carried out an operation of high order and planning successfully. You’re comment has no value otherwise other than weakly trying to diminish The Resistance. Other than a lack of cursory understanding of events and the current situation it is unclear why you are adding these nonsensical posts.

Last edited:
That was not intended for you. This dumb app is problematic. Apologies!

Again:

I honestly don’t think you get it, you do know. Hezbollah had the same plan of taking over towns in the North again I’m going to say this again but maybe a guy living in a sunny Caribbean island whose never been toPalestine or Iran maybe that person doesn’t know what he’s talking about I won’t be replying to your silly comments going to watch news

I honestly don’t think you get it, you do know. Hezbollah had the same plan of taking over towns in the North again I’m going to say this again but maybe a guy living in a sunny Caribbean island whose never been toPalestine or Iran maybe that person doesn’t know what he’s talking about I won’t be replying to your silly comments going to watch news
🤫Sshhh.

Back
Top Bottom