What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

They'd never think it'd come from the south. Remarkably so, they are holding territory still, which is remarkable.

Death toll of civilian and military can easily surpass 1000. We area already at 700
I think we might be getting somewhere between 1500 to 2000 number keeps spiking up every few hours half of the resistance fighters went back into Gaza with their captives other half kept to keep the idf military and police occupied large parts of Israeli towns were destroyed honestly like I said totally amazed I was at work reading this I’m thinking this has to be some kind of fake news no the F way. It’s on the Israelis now do they go retake Gaza which they really don’t want but they will bomb it and their people until nothing left from the sky but we know Hamas took captives it’s a toss of the coin what happens next. I can tell you this after everything is done new elections Netanyahu is out he just got humiliated severely, Saudis betraying the Palestinian cause is done to be fair Saudis only cared what’s in their best interests, and I think those few nations who committed to the Abraham accords are going to start regretting it people are watching how a organization people have forgot existed came roaring back to life.

I think we might be getting somewhere between 1500 to 2000 number keeps spiking up every few hours half of the resistance fighters went back into Gaza with their captives other half kept to keep the idf military and police occupied large parts of Israeli towns were destroyed honestly like I said totally amazed I was at work reading this I’m thinking this has to be some kind of fake news no the F way. It’s on the Israelis now do they go retake Gaza which they really don’t want but they will bomb it and their people until nothing left from the sky but we know Hamas took captives it’s a toss of the coin what happens next. I can tell you this after everything is done new elections Netanyahu is out he just got humiliated severely, Saudis betraying the Palestinian cause is done to be fair Saudis only cared what’s in their best interests, and I think those few nations who committed to the Abraham accords are going to start regretting it people are watching how a organization people have forgot existed came roaring back to life.
Those countries signed abraham an betrayed because they though that Israel will live forever. They made that choice of betrayal and those cards they played will backfire if Israel ceases to be the Israel it once was. I heard somewhere. "You are betting on the wrong horse".

Going all in on Israel will leave them with nothing but a reputation of betrayal. This op looks like it may create doubts as to how Israel can function as a state in this security environment.

If Israel avenges Iran successfully that is a good avenge.

If Israel avenge through Azerbaijan with no personal losses and is capable of denial, that is heck of a super avenge.

Until one day you will wake up and see all critical infrastructure in Iran being blasted and Iranian officials suing for peace. It is really in Iran’s hand. I don’t think Iran is untouchable. If Iran’s regime use their smarts conflict can be avoided.
Still waiting :turkey:

If Israel avenges Iran successfully that is a good avenge.

If Israel avenge through Azerbaijan with no personal losses and is capable of denial, that is heck of a super avenge.

Intigham sakht
Harsh avenge is now due in Israel basket and Mullahs have succeeded in avenging Solimani , Fakhrizadeh and Natanz and etc.
What do you mean?

Intigham sakht
Harsh avenge is now due in Israel basket and Mullahs have succeeded in avenging Solimani , Fakhrizadeh and Natanz and etc.

IMG_9506.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9506.jpeg
    IMG_9506.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Those countries signed abraham an betrayed because they though that Israel will live forever. They made that choice of betrayal and those cards they played will backfire if Israel ceases to be the Israel it once was. I heard somewhere. "You are betting on the wrong horse".

Going all in on Israel will leave them with nothing but a reputation of betrayal. This op looks like it may create doubts as to how Israel can function as a state in this security environment.
Not going to lie I was getting disappointed with how Hamas was seemingly taking scraps from Israel but after 2021 they did learn a lesson wait and be patient amass stockpile of weapons and train for the right moment I really do think Hamas has basically said F it come and take back Gaza we fight till the end and go down in history books show all Muslims and Arab countries how a small insignificant organization can wreak total havoc on a larger enemy if Israel does invade watch for the walls in Egypt to fall so Palestinian can flee to safety

Intigham sakht
Israel never officially denied responsibility for those. Iran has officially denied responsibility for this war.

Not going to lie I was getting disappointed with how Hamas was seemingly taking scraps from Israel but after 2021 they did learn a lesson wait and be patient amass stockpile of weapons and train for the right moment I really do think Hamas has basically said F it come and take back Gaza we fight till the end and go down in history books show all Muslims and Arab countries how a small insignificant organization can wreak total havoc on a larger enemy if Israel does invade watch for the walls in Egypt to fall so Palestinian can flee to safety
I think alot of Arab people are surprised that something that wasn't able to be done by the previous generations was able to be done by this one, under much more difficult circumstances. I think a psychological switch was turned on, and their is a belief that not only can they do the unexpected, but they can also hold settlements (for some time). Not just a raid in and out. And Israel can be defeated. The reason everyone is signed those accords is cause that belief was beaten out of them. Jokes on them.

Ultimately, no one will let Hamas and PIJ be systematically destroyed by invasion. If Israel wants to miscalculate they can, but they likely have to deal with escalation from the Axis, and destabilized Egyptian and Jordan borders. Good luck lol. Even without Iran involvement directly, they can do major damage to critical infrastructure.

Do the Americans have the balls to bomb Hezb targets in Beirut in support of Israel? They should be prepared to deal with the aftermath of that.

Israel never officially denied responsibility for those. Iran has officially denied responsibility for this war.

No Iran officially sends weapons, trains and etc.

They said every missile, every bullet is Iran.

I think alot of Arab people are surprised that something that wasn't able to be done by the previous generations was able to be done by this one, under much more difficult circumstances. I think a psychological switch was turned on, and their is a belief that not only can they do the unexpected, but they can also hold settlements (for some time). Not just a raid in and out. And Israel can be defeated. The reason everyone is signed those accords is cause that belief was beaten out of them. Jokes on them.

Ultimately, no one will let Hamas and PIJ be systematically destroyed by invasion. If Israel wants to miscalculate they can, but they likely have to deal with escalation from the Axis, and destabilized Egyptian and Jordan borders. Good luck lol. Even without Iran involvement directly, they can do major damage to critical infrastructure.

Do the Americans have the balls to bomb Hezb targets in Beirut in support of Israel? They should be prepared to deal with the aftermath of that.
Well like I said I don’t think even Israel wants to take back Gaza and if they expel Hamas and the other resistance groups and help reinstall PA by last man standing I think the Palestinian people as whole would tear them apart so like I said it’s really toss of a coin.Here’s the question people aren’t asking iron dome missiles are depleting quickly resistance groups have launched thousands of rockets many got through in the beginning overwhelmed the impenetrable dome but now they sending the usual 100 to 200 a day again if Hezbollah really did wish to joint the fight they would tell Hamas to start firing more and Hezbollah could launch another surprise attack from the North Hezbollah I’m assuming could launch a much more severe and devastating pinpoint attacks.

It quickly shows the double standards of the western disgusting narrative

Russia saying NATO is backing Ukraine and doing a war against NATO is "Kremlin propaganda"

Israel gets brutalizes by a rag tag group of soldiers: "Iran backs it this is why Israel failed"

Back
Top Bottom