What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ANOTHER AZARI TURKOLOID ATTACK ON IRAN; A wolf in sheep clothing:
===========================================================
Palestinian are Sunni arabs who are loyal to them not to Iranian Shia. So, why aren't their 'so called' sunni brothers or Azari brothers helping them? Why are these Azari turds and turkey have become allies of Israel the enemy of Palestinian, but expect Iran to help them while they are in bed with pali's number one enemy.

Aren't these turks and tukoloids such a turd? Why is Iran being a chump again to pay for problems these arabs and tukoloids have created.?

Here is the latest Azri opium pipe dream from this azari,TheImortal:

In case of a war with Israel, if it nuked Iran, Iran shouldn't retaliate with nuclear weapon against Israel, because it will kill Palestinians. Another words, let the jews exterminate Iranian so this azari turd can save the Palestinian, and YET HE HAS THE NERVE TO CALL HIMSELF AN Iranian PATRIOT. In the meantime, Mossas and Azaris are building bases in AzarISISjan to dispatch ISIS into Iran to lunch terrorist attacks. Then there is this other azari turd,SALARHACK who wants more Azari and afghani talibans to migrate Iran. What a turd, indeed!

Well, with "patriots" like these azris, Iran doesn'tneed traitors.

SL just gave a speech. He said Iran wasn’t involved and he laid down zero “red lines”.It doesn’t appear Iran or HZ want to intervene.

So unless Israel decides to kill a bunch of Iranians in Syria or assassinate Nasrallah, seems difficult to imagine either party coming in.

For Gaza’s sake, I hope you’re right. It appears after SL speech, Iran is distancing themselves from direct involvement, preferring to take credit for material support and as an ally. If war was on the horizon, SL himself would give more indication maybe by taking some credit for the operation or asserting Irans involvement. (We all know the truth, but for the world public’s sake)

Israel is trying to get Palestinians to go be a refugee in Sinai. Then they will occupy Gaza for years and annex it under some [insert BS reason] when the political climate is more amicable. That is typically what Israel does unless it gets pushed out like they did from Lebanon back in the day.

Rarely does Israel give back land they took during a war (Golan, 1967 borders, etc etc).

Given how the typical Israeli is racist and supremist in their thinking, the chance that Israel will ever negotiate peace with the 2nd class Palestinians is effectively close to 0%

Which brings the question, where is this all headed? The Arabs are normalizing relations with Israel. Iran/Hamas may have temporarily stopped Saudi Arabia from reconciling with Israel. But we all know MBS doesn’t care about Palestine and is focused on making his country become some Uber Luxury version of Dubai for the West. Sooner rather than later Saudi Arabia will normalize and it will only be Iran and the axis + Venezuela and Cuba as the anti Zionist coalition. That leaves Iran as the only one with funds to prop up the cause.

So realistically the status quo in Israel will continue with zero statehood for Palestine. Unless, magically one day Israel collapses Soviet Union style and breaks apart into tiny hamlets. The only other way is for Israel to lose a war against the axis and offer Golan back to Syria and 1967 borders as an agreement to ending the war.

Both outcomes are nonsensical at the moment.

Well they certainly won’t have a future now. No Israeli will agree to a 2 state solution so it’s either going to be forced assimilation and annexation (basically last 60 years) or somehow via divine intervention/war Israel will have to collapse/give in.

Granted there was really never a chance at peace in the first place. Israel was never going to allow Palestine statehood or give them any land back.

Israelis are like Turks, arrogant, supremist and Uber nationalistic.

Bleak but believable.

It is what it is I guess.

ANOTHER AZARI TURKOLOID ATTACK ON IRAN; A wolf in sheep clothing:
===========================================================
Palestinian are Sunni arabs who are loyal to them not to Iranian Shia. So, why aren't their 'so called' sunni brothers or Azari brothers helping them? Why are these Azari turds and turkey have become allies of Israel the enemy of Palestinian, but expect Iran to help them while they are in bed with pali's number one enemy.

Aren't these turks and tukoloids such a turd? Why is Iran being a chump again to pay for problems these arabs and tukoloids have created.?

Here is the latest Azri opium pipe dream from this azari,TheImortal:

In case of a war with Israel, if it nuked Iran, Iran shouldn't retaliate with nuclear weapon against Israel, because it will kill Palestinians. Another words, let the jews exterminate Iranian so this azari turd can save the Palestinian, and YET HE HAS THE NERVE TO CALL HIMSELF AN Iranian PATRIOT. In the meantime, Mossas and Azaris are building bases in AzarISISjan to dispatch ISIS into Iran to lunch terrorist attacks. Then there is this other azari turd,SALARHACK who wants more Azari and afghani talibans to migrate Iran. What a turd, indeed!

Well, with "patriots" like these azris, Iran doesn'tneed traitors.
All of your six posts have been unhinged rants about azari Iranians, quite strange behaviour. I kindly invite you to stop inciting ethnic divisions between Iranians and to attack people on the merit of their arguments without reference to their ethnicity. Iranians of all ethnicities are equal and make up our Iranian nation.

If Iran is nuked by Israel, no Iranian will care about the fall out to Palestinians when considering our response (which should be equivalent, and nothing short of this would suffice).

As for immigration from Afghanistan, Shia Afghans who fought with Iranians in Syria should be welcomed in Iran. Young Sunni Afghan men, on the other hand, represent a significant problem and, unless proven otherwise, should not be welcomed into Iran in their millions.

All of your six posts have been unhinged rants about azari Iranians, quite strange behaviour. I kindly invite you to stop inciting ethnic divisions between Iranians and to attack people on the merit of their arguments without reference to their ethnicity. Iranians of all ethnicities are equal and make up our Iranian nation.

If Iran is nuked by Israel, no Iranian will care about the fall out to Palestinians when considering our response (which should be equivalent, and nothing short of this would suffice).

As for immigration from Afghanistan, Shia Afghans who fought with Iranians in Syria should be welcomed in Iran. Young Sunni Afghan men, on the other hand, represent a significant problem and, unless proven otherwise, should not be welcomed into Iran in their millions.
You are cherry picking your arguments. Is your English well enough to understand that. Everything I said was the exact truth not an ethnic incitement, you just trying to make it look that way because you have no counter argument, how could you? After all, you can't argue the truth, so the next best thing is to attack my person not the content of my comments, calling me cockroach, brain farts,..etc. (your upbringing,)
So far, none of you have been able to argue against any of my comments other than attacking my person.
Here are your funny key ideas from azaris point of view or lack of which. It has nothing to do with ethnic incitement):
-Dont build the bomb, cuz neighbors would want them too. (nevermind the fact that your enemies have pointed them at you)
-Nuclear weapons are useless. So, major global power are building them because they're useless.
-Iran should not make anti-sat weapons to shoot spy sats, because the debris fall on other countries and they will complain. lololol;
While azari ISIS and Talibans are plotting terrorist attacks inside Iran, your SalarHack wants more of these guys migrating to Iran because he believes it is good for Iran's economy, while many Iranians themselves are jobless.
would you like me go on, or have you had enough?

Everything I said was the exact truth not an ethnic incitement
"AZARI "COCKROACHES" AND "RATS""

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 14.17.53.png

you can't argue the truth, so the next best thing is to attack my person not the content of my comments, calling me cockroach, brain farts,..etc. (your upbringing,)
I didn't say any of these things. Are you ok?

More disturbing information and pictures are being declared by Israel.

Including 40+ babies decapitated, civilians burned alive, and women raped.

Not sure which Palestinian groups or fringe extremists did these crimes against humanity, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior by anyone who calls them axis of resistance.

I don’t know what it is about this type of behavior that appears in the Sunni sect so much. I never recalled HZ, NDF, Iran, Basij, Afghan Fateymoun, Houthi’s, Iraqi militias, or anyone tied to axis committing such atrocities against civilians.

Not sure which Palestinian groups or fringe extremists did these crimes against humanity, but there is no excuse for this type of behavior by anyone who calls them axis of resistance.

I don’t know what it is about this type of behavior that appears in the Sunni sect so much. I never recalled HZ, NDF, Iran, Basij, Afghan Fateymoun, Houthi’s, Iraqi militias, or anyone tied to axis committing such atrocities against civilians.
I think that's one reason why the death count of the 2006 war with Hezbollah was much lower than now. 75% of the Israelis killed by Hezbollah were IDF soldiers. The ratio is probably more like 10-20% for Hamas here.

It’s just straight deplorable in the worst way.

Civilians were always going to be collateral but these stories coming out are unbelievably cruel acts of violence if true.

Incorrect! Too many ‘if’s’ as a result of lack of basic knowledge.

Fundamental rules of political communication don't seem to be accounted for in these assessments. Ditto other messaging techniques such as holding a speech in a military surrounding in the presence of top commanders.

To cultivate the thought that small, isolated Resistance factions in the blockaded Gazan open air prison could autonomously acquire from scratch every means, know how and proficiency required to mount and execute an operation of this caliber is definitely called for, tactically speaking.

Actually believing however that prior or live assistance from Iran played no role whatsoever in enabling said military and intelligence feat would be far fetched to say the least.

Then there's speculation treated as certitude, e.g. what objectives the regime in Tel Aviv can and will realistically accomplish from this point on. Outside observers aren't exactly privy to the whole range of relevant data, which means that assertive, detailed foretelling of the outcome will for the most part represent guesswork.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom